GOT MILK!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOT MILK!?

Well do you? I'm thirsty and don't want to go to the store.

'Just brewed some coffee... want some?

Comment

Hey...
      I've got the brownies.

Comment

I gotz da 0rE0zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Kashmirigirl:
          Does your brownies have those walnut chunks on them? If yes, e-mail them to me, it's been a long, and I mean a long, while I had any of homemade brownies (I am assuming they are homemade, are they?)

Hina:
          Oreos, my favorite. Ok, I am craving for them now, got to go to supermarket.

Comment

a monad
            Of course!!!!

Comment

KG:
              Of course what? They have walnut chunks or they are homemade or both? I am going with both 'cause that's the best... no wonder I suddenly start missing my aunt!

Comment

Milk?? ...YUCK :-p
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

a_monad
                  Don't you dear start calling me aunty jee. giggle.

Both walnuts of course and homemade of course....with a big glass of milk.

Comment

No, it's my aunt Amina who used to make these wonderful, warm, fresh baked brownies with walnut chunks, of course. Fluffy, chewy, and moist. Life without brownies is like life without brownies. I lived with my aunt and uncle for about 8 months and had plenty of brownies. Then they moved to Colorado. Everytime I talk to her on the phone, I have to ask her about the brownies. I think a trip to CO during summer is worth a trip!

Comment

*crunch* *crunch* yummmmmmmyy yummmy..got Ore0z in ma tummmyyyyyyyyy
                      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Working...
                      X