Is this Forum on life support?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Forum on life support?!

This week has been as dead as, err..well DEAD!! No interesting postings so far. What gives?

------------------
    "Nothing is so embarrasing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done."

tow bhai kuch karo iss kaa...
    kuch maahoal banaaow!!!
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Ghalib

I think its because of spring break and/or midterm time for kids quarterly review time for us working folk
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I miss those days!!!

Comment

Ghalib bhai, I think it is because of eid and because of too many threads are being started at the same time. One can loose concentration so easily. See in meeting people forum, I would say averagely after every five minutes (a wild guess) a new thread is comming.
          Every one watns to start a new thread instead of discussing in the existing one. You can find the similar threads, with the same theme stared with different people on the same or on the different forums.
          That is why it sounds little boring.

Comment

Hahahah I know what you mean. I had a pretty wild undergrad and even grad school time. Fraternity and all was in general a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy.

That is all in past and with good reason
            though I sometimes miss that freedom to just get the gang together and do a spur of the moment road trip. Work is over rated
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Lucky guy!! Atleast you have all your freinds with you...I spent most of my life in NY and now I work in Indy. It sucks!!! No freinds for me.

Comment

Bored!! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

Comment

Working...
                X