Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tripple century

Mubarak ho bhaio or behno,

I have successfully completed my tripple century by my posts.

Soon I will break Lara's record.

Visit Jokes section daily to read my new jokes.

The moderator has allowed me to post this thread again. Thanks!!!!!

Mr. N Y Ahmadi, please refrain from that disscussion again. Last time my thread was deleted due to that.

------------------
    MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
    Homepages
    mirzayasir.paklinks.com
    pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
    Homeopathy Message Board
    This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
    http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Congrats Mirzayasar jee!
    If Ur current craze for cutting and pasting entire webpages onto the jokes section continues, u'll soon be breaking poor lara's record in a week's time !
    And i do visit the jokes section to read "your" jokes daily!

[This message has been edited by queer (edited March 21, 1999).]
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Sure queer, I don't write all the jokes by myself. I can't do that. The whole purpose of posting these jokes is just to smile for a while in busy and tiring life. I don't want to get credit for writing those jokes. As far as copying jokes from web is concerned, I am not doing that. I have 4-5 friends who send me these jokes by e-mail and I post them here.

------------------
      MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
      Homepages
      mirzayasir.paklinks.com
      pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
      Homeopathy Message Board
      This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
      http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Comment

Dear Mirza Bhai,

Sorry for that. I only did it in good humor. As for as 'thread deletion', please use "paree marka, mazboot Dhaga" in future.

Congratulations on your triple century!!!! Is this what you've been doing since leaving Kindergarten?

One more note. I do enjoy your Jokes immensely. You are Ghalib are class-A Jokers.

Comment

when i was young, they used to have this ad on tv.

dhaagon main hai umda dhaaga,
          asli pari ka dhaaga
          asli pari ka dhaaga

i know the moderators can not sell such threads over here, but atleast they can give us guidelines about how to make a pakka dhaaga!

a little about what kashmiri girl would and would not tolerate in the forum, other than the stuff prohibited in the registration agreement.

baqol sha'ir:
          dhaagon mai hai umda dhaaga,
          asli pari ka dhaaga
          asli pari ka dhaaga

Comment

Working...
          X