Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u prefer to get physical or....

Dear friends,
    Imagine Urself in this situation - u r sitting alone on a park bench,minding Ur own business.Along comes a thin dirty smelling hippie , he takes a look at u and showers u with obscenities!Some people sitting around start smiling. What would u prefer to do? The hippie doesnt look as big as U Would u prefer to verbally abuse him or get physical? (just ignoring him is not an available option )
    Simple ain't easy.

I think the first thought that would cross my mind is that this individual either is psychologically disturbed or intoxicated. I cannot see any other reason for a "dirty smelling hippie" to verbally assault anyone. If this "dirty smelling hippie" is in fact sane, I would probably proceed to defend myself through an equally (if not more) abusive verbal onslaught, which would perhaps incite him further. If he became physical I would not hesitate to defend myself and "lay down the beats" on his smelly ass. I'm not a passive person and I don't take **** from anyone - especially a "dirty smelling hippie". Come to think of it, "dirty smelling hippies" make me sick - I'd break his neck (just kidding).

Achtung

Comment

i would rather ignore him. my point is, if we do exactly what a "dirty smelling hippy" did, how are we any better than that "dirty smelling hippy"?

i have a more important question though,
      how on earth did you know what that hippy smells like?

Comment

Working...
      X