• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HACKING

LADIES and GENTLEMAN
    THE BEST OF SHEZI

okay dear people i just can n't wait to tell you what i have just achived
    listen i have just completed a project it took me six months to come to this stage i worked like a pig on this project i was supposed to design a security code for bank (for net banking basically|) and as i side product i have managed to develop a code that can break almost every code in the world i am having 100% results so far i have broken into so many banks that include world famous city bank i have gone through police records i have n't checked petagone yet infact none of the american govt institutes i just have n't got balls for that and i belive that if any system resist agaist it it will break it down for ever i can turn back the clocks
    i will make it's psudo code avaialbe for you it rquires a bit of hard ware as well which you can get from any where else
    but now tell me what should i do with it
    i accept that it is an evil , i am not willing to sell or keep it i will not reproduce this code or any part of it but i need some suggestion i have n't done any thing bad so far even this i can be imprisoned for 13 years
    how ever i am giving you some technical information in simple english here
    ----------------------------------------------
    i made i dictionary file (i had oxford on cd already) making a statistical code i made it reprints i do n't know the number that depends on the code i wanna break
    for example
    your password is bomber
    oer some more complicated one like
    bombererererererers9478 21 etc etc
    it matches the first character that is b goes to the dictionary file searches for an exact match which is impossible here it cuts your passward and sends b to my dictionary
    which i have named bin in my programme
    and keeps on doing this untill there is no space and are ints or doules
    it is case senstive
    then it counts the remaining digits (or characters after digits) it does not tell me what that is but if they are under ten
    (1 to 10) it would be a very rare case to have them more than that it arranges them in different statistically possible ways and stores the right match in a dynamic array(in a self created box) and merge the end result in bin it does not tell me the result is again because i do n't need it but on the match
    hnmmmmmmmmmm
    you know the rest do n't you

i can send a copy of this code to moderators i can post one here
    i do n't think an ordinary person can make use of it you need a zip drive and an external modem and should know a little bit about ftp and protocoling
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    bottom line is that tell me what should i do
    it is an evil which i do n'tr wanna see in wrong hands
    but still i am having trouble with NT please help me there

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    YES IAM HAVING PARTY RIGHT NOW
    HIP HIP HURRAY
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I JUST CAN N'T SHOW YOU HOW HAPPY I AM I DO N'T MIND DESTROYING THIS CODE FOR EVER BUT THE THING IS

""" I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!""""

[This message has been edited by shezi (edited March 16, 1999).]

Comment

If its right what you r saying Then
      UTH OYE

kia baat he terri ....khatam ker ke ghalti na kerna .I'm also a computer freak and love everything about it ....

So I Think You really did it!!!!

Comment

we are watching you....

Comment

shezi. I will be interested. I am also invloved in NEtwok Security Management. It would be very informative to know your techniques. But apart from all that, I am happy for you dude. Let dem know (c)Brains are not dead yet in Pakistan.

Azkar

Comment

Salaam shezi

23.03 ko bataate ziyada achaa lagta.

Allah aap ko aur qaamyaabiyaan ataa farmay - Ameen.
            Kush raho - aur hamaree taraf se methai kao.

W'salaam
            Saba

Comment

I am not here to make comments on this topic.
              All I want to tell you all that NYAhmadi had made very very terrible and insulting comments about the Prophat Muhammad (PBUH)
              We all muslims needs to think about this persons mentality NOW or people like him would get more encouragement

------------------
              Promoting Islam and Pakistan positively won't insult your intelligence.

Comment

I say go for the federal reserve bank of America and wipe them off and give them a lifetime lesson. Do it I dare you.

Comment

hi folk!
                  thanx a lot for your encourage ment

i have informed
                  AUSTRALIAN BOARD of SCIENCE $TECH
                  about the situation and the board wants to see me i will be flying for the meeting tomorrow morning or sunday after noon they will be paying for the expenditures icluding airfare , accomo , food etc
                  may be for clothes becuase i do n't think they would like to see me in runners and shorts . i can believe it's happening to me they treating me like a VIP swear to God i have got 2 bucks in my bank

i do n't know about the outcome of this meeting but iam feeling very proud right now very veery very proud PAKISTANI i love you all by the way i wanted to mention an other thing here
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  i told this to my best friend who is infact a computer brain in reply he wrote me
                  "Why the f*** u break my computer right no cauz it realy pisses me off . And
                  let me tell ya this is not a child's play u cant hack into any comp like
                  this and bout the program that u made is just like a toy which is not for
                  real there is no way u can get a decryptor for an encrypted file cauz every
                  time it encrypts it saves the result in some different form"
                  well may be this is toy but the security systems of country are n't . if i can break them then may be my toy is for ADULTS only . and any single encryted file in the world can be decrypted all you need to do is to maintain the tables plus any such thought is just the reproduction of text books remember atom mean unbreakable
                  but issac did had to read any book to break it
                  and i have named my programme after a german fighter plane
                  "BlitzKrieg" that broke down the britsh defense during second world war .

love ya all
                  shezi
                  hope to see you guys soon .inshalla

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited March 18, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                  X