Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New New Forum

Hey Admin:

I really feel that we need a new forum which deals with interaction of girls and guys. There are many threads roaming around in different forums dealing with issues related to the interaction of man and woman. How about bringing all of them into one umbrella?? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

ghalib.
    I'll let muzna and azkar jee know.

Mager what would we call the forum?

Relationships r us?
    Love, Romance and courtship dessi syle?
    lol

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited March 17, 1999).]

Comment

how about the Desi Men and the Women who Loves Them!

or

Paki Men and Women: The Twilight Zone

Comment

How about just calling it "The Meeting Place"

Comment

I think we have the forum in some capacity. Its called 'Meeting new people' but that may be vague. I hear that some people want only that 'girl-boy' type forum. This might defeat the 'Meeting-new-people' purpose. Although there are a few good men and women interested in knowing all, but majority still falls under -girl-boy- cat. So, I suggest, we can do some housekeeping and rename the Meeting new people forum.

If a new forum is absolutely must, I (representing the admin board) must get a new name AND an alternative name for meeting-new-people.

Your comments needed.

Azkar Choudhry

Comment

Admins:

I understand that we have a forum for meeting new people. But what I am suggesting here is not meeting new people, but duscussing problems that we see in our paki society. Especially pertaining to the girl-guy interaction, and the problems and different perceptions arising from them. This also include the topics of Paki bred guys-gals vs. american bred guys-gals and their conflicts of opinion.

I think if you guys look around, there are numerous threads in various forums that discuss a variety of conflicts. I just think it would be a good idea to bring them together in one forum.

Comment

Please continue your discussion in Religion. If you disagree with a members comments argue it in that thread.

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited March 17, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
              X