DO YOU AGREE WITH GIRLFRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO YOU AGREE WITH GIRLFRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS

I DONT THINK ITS WORTH THE HASSLE AND THE PAIN!!!!!!!...IT UPSETS YOUR FAMILIES....DONT YOU WANT TO BE PURE FOR YOUR PARTNER!!!!
    HOW DO YOU FEEL.....PEOPLE SAY THAT IM OLD FASHIONED FOR HAVING THESE VIEWS.....DO YOU AGREE WITH ME.

FROM DARLING-MEMBER 1

hello darling(s)

first of all, whats up with 'member 1,2,3'?
    different personalities?

Comment

I think girlfriends and boyfriends should agree with each other. It does not matter if I agree with them.

Comment

I have a problem with keeping secret girlfreind/boyfreind from your family. You have every right to choose who you want to spend your life with but keeping it a secret makes it worse.

What also makes it worse is when you start dating that person. Heck..just go up and break the news to your resptive parents..and take it from there.

Comment

Girlfriends "AND" boyfriends??
          Dewd, I aint no switch hitter
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i'm a little confused...
            let me get this staraight?

you have a 'white bird', are in love with a 'conservative girl' who wants you to move on, are going to get married when you go to pakistan with someone chosen by your parents, and you are contemplating if it is correct/incorrect to date...

and another thing, what is this member 1,2,3 stuff; 3 different people or what, that may give some insight into this problem for me...

hey, maybe its just that you are in love and your confusion is rubbing off

Comment

I agree with you "Darling". People say this to me too that you are old faishioned, you are conservative, teray pass to dil hi nahin hey.

But who cares??

Be happy

------------------
              MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
              pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

isn't it too trublesome trying to maintain a relationship.spare youselves from all the heartache and problems .its better to be swinging single and happy like me .live life to the max

Comment

Girl/boyfriend in a western way? NO WAY, it would creat lots of problems.
                  Girl/boyfriend in literary meanings where the boundaries and limits are still a big consideration? It would not bother to me.

Comment

Darlings i was the same way as you until i fell in love, and believe me it didnt happen overnight. But the thing is if you beieve the person u are dating was made for you by Allah i don't see a problem and we both feel that way and have both told our parents. Ofcourse they were upset but they also see that we are serious about the other and not like most muslims who date for a couple months and then break up insearch for a new love...so being able to date reallly depends on how serious and mature you are!

Comment

Dating brings with it the trauma of broken relationships , fear suspicion , mistrust and everything else that comes with ppl trying to take advantage of one another. IF they really like each other once should formalize the relationship as in a na engagement or marriage. I would be personally be very skeptical of meeting ppl with numerous emotional/romantic relationships .... sometimes I think the emotional traiuama either makes ppl real flakey or worse emotional cadavers......

Comment

Hey guys!
                        I think its okay to have girlfriends or boyfriends, as long as you are open about it and let your family know what's going on. It is hard on parents when they are the last to know about their kid's lives or problems.
                        After all how would we feel if we were the parents??

------------------
                        Love and peace always!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X