World Union of MUSLIM students?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Union of MUSLIM students?

There is a way professional and vocal Union of JEWISH students, but there doesnt seem to be a muslim equivalent. There are Muslim unions all over the place, but not 1 united body representing the future prominent muslims.

Google didnt produce a "World muslim students union" so is there one and if not should 1 be set with concentratying on uniting muslim opinion between students in Uk/US universities and then branching out into Australiasia, ME and Africa/Latin America?

We need a counter body for this Jewish thing man, they get political young and influencial. One cat was on Newsnight today!

hmm...yup i agree....
    several orgs have been started but nothing really became of them....
    thank God atleast for MSA national

Comment

Yeah I saw there site-but they represent muslims students in the USA and Canada-maybe a few hundred thousand students?

Any figures on the no. of muslim students in N.America?

European muslim students have nothing matching that, I mean between UK,France and a few other EU states, there are many more times the no. of muslim students-yet they lack a collective voice.

Cant MSA be extended to become a World MSA?

With proper funding this could replace the BS OIC joke group-what have they ever done?!

Comment

mo ji, maybe, but then again these students are just students and oic is like the org for the govt's of muslim countries :~)

Comment

Working...
        X