Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lahore Cont'd. (Lahori People.. the Best)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lahore Cont'd. (Lahori People.. the Best)

ok

O yaar, seedha seedha keh dey :
    Lahore Lahore hai !!

Hunn tey ney tennu ik award dennawaa...
    Too Good yaar. Kyaa kyaa yaadeiN taazaa ho gayeeN.

Jaan-e-birathar, you're right ehn you say that you don't need to be born and raised in Lahore to appreciate its uniqueness and fun-filled atmosphere.

I was fortunate enough to be born in the Shahr-e-ZindadillaaN, but I've stayed in Lahore only for three years from 15 - 18.
    However, that will remain the memorable time of my life. I still have friends there...friends who remember me once in a while and write to me about what goes on.

Yaar kiya dinn they, naa fikr na fakaa,
    Laal waali tape lagaa key, kursi ki wicket banaa key, cricket khailnaa. Pardosee uncle sey jaa key gaind mangnaa...unn kee daantt sunn-naa... Zabardasst yaar!!

NYAhmedi yaar I thank you for reminding me of those golden days which were always with me but I had lost them to my busy life.

Ciao.
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Oo yaar, congrats on your century of posts.
      100 posts...aren't you happy ??
      For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!
        I for got to mention one more thing about lahore.
        Nehar.(CANAL).................
        Who is going to write some thing about Life in and around Lahore nehar.
        Kids..........sometimes dirty water......Summer.........Watermalon......and too much
        No body else than you NY Ahmadi.....
        So waiting for your reply.

Comment

NY ji

very nice
          tussi saarian yaadan taaza kraunday pai au tay sanoo kaar hor vi ziada yaad aunda ai hoon http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Kinki
          yeah it has its own beauty...not to forget the dungar

Comment

ok

Comment

Yara NY!

tu to apna jigger lagta he lahore ka .....yarr kia kia baat yaad dilata he.......
              or haan yarr kitni dair ho gai he tujhe lahore gai hoye??

ye to ant (extreme) ho gai .......Good Oye

Comment

Working...
              X