Green Card, How to get it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Card, How to get it ?

I am starting this thread to help those who want to come into these countries, USA and Canada, to earn money or to find peace of mind (tell you the truth, I found the money, not the peace of mind). Any one knows the ways how to become the Permanent resident of these countries without getting into the fake weddings or without filing the false refugee claims. Lets see if we can help our people and tell them the legal ways.

------------------

"legal ways".....sorry the US State Department beat you to it.

http://travel.state.gov/visa_services.html

Comment

One of the ways is to come on student visa, get a degree, find a job which gives work permit and then finally apply for a green card.
      Long way to go ha
      So the easy way out is still to marry someone...but for good

Comment

Simple and staright forward. You can't step into this country unless you've got money to dispense, and I do mean dispense!! Another way, if you're a commoner like me, is to have someone really dear doing the leg work for you here, in the good ol U.S. of A. Either way, you'll be here in about a year!!

Comment

Hi Msaquibj,
          There is an excellent faq on Ur topic in the ftp directory of ftp://rtfm.mit.edu
          U'll find it very useful.
          By the way,what about some of the insignificant jewels?
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

queer:
            insignificant jewels are in their best place, the garbage.

Yesterday I was a little stressed, that is why I got myself involved into the "Lets write a story" to loose some of the stress and it worked. I forgot to add my quality standards (****I am a jeweler, I set the significance of the jewels and throw the insignificant into the trash, these are my Quality Standards****) in my posts.
            Thanks for reminding me (LOLOLOL)
            Take care

------------------

Comment

I must say...very high standards.
              not gooooood

Comment

queer are you at MIT or just a surfer ?

Comment

You could just get the green card the old fashioned way.. "Kitnai paisa chai hai!?"

That's how I got here.. (opps I wasn't supposed say that!)

------------------
                  If your not down with anything I just said, I got two words for ya.. S*CK-IT!

Comment

hmcq
                    i am just a surfer, sorry if i dissapointed U
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

certainly, canada does allow immigration through legal ways. Austrailia also does. America is stupid country. Shouldn't go there.

------------------
                      MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
                      pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

queer
                        np.. was just curious
                        they aslo have pretty good info thru thier international students office website of you check it out... been doing some surfing myself too ...LOL

Hey champ
                        i thot the old method was get married and get the green card?? is that nto the most common method currently?

Comment

Buy Plain card
                          Buy green marker.

Get busy.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia Bhai:

Kinda makes me wonder how you got here. Your nick doesn't help much either.

Comment

Ghalib Bhai

I was among those who were deemed as highly qualified and stuff like that. Additionally the fact that I applied based on my British Citizenship helped J

The frauuuudya part was convincing em folks dat eye wuzz wid mad skillz :>
                              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X