Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please ban this site!!!

http://members.tripod.com/muqaddir_khan/

I got this site address from Gupshup - Politics. As a Pakistani girl I think that this site is nothing but rubbish. You will see a big Pakistani flag with Pakistan ZindaBad sign. But if yu search the site and look at the language this man used for the Pakistani girls it is really shameful.

PLEASE take necessary actions against this site.
    The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

I agree, some of the writings on that site is offensive and degrading women, Astaghfirul'Atheem. Something ought to be done to stop this kind of material and language as displayed there.

Comment

Sadaf:
      I agree with you: The sites which are insulting to any one on the gupshup forum should be banned.
      I see lots of sites actually are not created by the Pakistanies and are to promote the indians and indian products. These sites are linked through the TOPP (The Official Pakistan Page). I don't know why these crook always try to target the Pakistani crowd. Don't they have their own potential crowd to be reached. Are they obsessed with the Pakistani People?
      I agree with you that the links through the TOPP to all those sites which either are not pakistani, are not created by the pakistani, or which lead towards the sites of the other countries products and cultures should be banned along with the sites which are insulting towards any segments of the GupShup people.

------------------

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited March 09, 1999).]

Comment

Hasnain and msaqibj: Thanks for the support. I really do appriciate it.

I do hope that someday, the other Pakistanis will learn to be decent.

May Allah show us the light and help us.
        The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

Oh c'mon! It's just a site.. forget about it. Look I'm not taking his site.. although I know who he is on Gup Shup.. Anywayz it's just a joke! Don't take it so.. seriously. Hey there are some of those type of girls in America and Canada. But doesn't matter! So who cares!

I actually laughed my head off while reading it... SORRY to all of you. But I thought it was cool. Oh well that's my thought.. maybe not yours! But I for one VOTE NO to Ban the site. Sorry.

Comment

Oye champ !!
            pakistani women are to be respected in every way they could!!

you r laughing your head off!!! Then I would say Uth Oye Shora

BAN that site........I strongly agree with all

Comment

It is extremely heartbreaking to find that THIS is what a Pakitsani Boy's OR I quote " Sharif Aadmis' " thinking and perceptions of Pakistani girls ...!!!!
              I vote for a complete ban on this site as well as I vote for a ban from girls on this guy also ...
              You sharif Aadmi find some " not Pakistani Girl " to be your wife ...WHY?.....cause you think Pakistani girls are not worth ...hai naa!!!
              Uth_Oye ........what else can I say ....Just ..Uth-OYE! ...thanks for your support , nice to know that there are some guys out there who really know what Pakistani women are worth...
              Husnain...thanks for your support...
              Champ....either you have not read what his ideas are about a women or you are just one of them.....what else can I say...

I don't understand , living outside Pakistan , you guys must have seen what the other Girls are like , now comparing them with Us I think we are far more better off!...
              And you guys consider yourselves lucky , don't degrade women!They are not a commodity as titled by this guy!

Comment

Your all making things worse by giving this site publicity.

Ignore it and few will look at it. Make a fuss and you'll simply make it more popular.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

Yeah you are right all who are in vote to ban this site
                  write a mail to
                  [email protected]
                  and in message write why you want this site off ...also give the add in the message..
                  this discussion alone wont do much good!!

Comment

I agree with People's Champ. The website is really funny. I think you people are taking it too seriously. I know many Pakistani girls who laughed at the stuff on that site. I don't think we should ban it.

There are two possibilities, pick whichever you think is more accurate. Either the whole thing is a joke and the guy wants attention, or this guy might think that he's really helping Pakistan by warning everybody about those evil ABCDs. If you believe the first one, you are helping by posting this message. Even if his website does get scrapped, you've made it all worth it. If you believe the second one, then you're still not helping. In that case, writing to him might help.

Also, if I remember well, Muqaddir is only complaining about "ABCD" girls, not all Pakistani women.

Comment

Farooq_taj and Asif2:
                      I agree with you two that we are giving the publicity to this crap.

Sadaf, Asmaa, Farhana,
                      I am a Pakistani male and I am standing with all of you. Pakistani women is the most respectful women on this earth (does not matter where they live or born)to me and any one disrespectful towards the women of my country is the stupidists person in this universe. Please do not blam all the Pakistani guys. Most of us are really respectful towards our ladies. There are only a few who either do not know their values or they pretend to be the Pakistanies.
                      I stand with all of you to vote for banning the link through TOPP to all sites of this kinds.

People_champ and Asif2:
                      I do not agree with you two thinking of this type of sites as funny or Jokes. There is a difference between the Jokes and insulting.

------------------

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited March 10, 1999).]

Comment

You abcds all are the same. You think it is good for abcd ladki to be kharab and then you say shareef Pakistani admi must respects these besharam ladkian. Respect must be urn. These abcd ladkian are only been showing that they are kharaab and besharam. How can you say this is jokes. Shareef admi finds the corage to share his tragedic stori so other shareef admi not feel the same pain and you call it joke. How the dare you!!!!!!

Comment

What a surperise:
                          Immoral person is teaching the moralities to the others by starting a thread "Is this what you call the morals?".

------------------

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited March 10, 1999).]

Comment

First of all, I want to thank msaqibj for his support. I am so gald that atleast someone is standing with us. You're GREAT!! Also, Husnain and Uth_oye, thanks for your support. You are right that in this way this site is getting publicity, but I couldn't find a better way.

Asmaa and Farhana, thanks for noticing what I had to say. Farhana, if you need any help in debating that man, call me!!!

Lets all send e-mails to [email protected] and finish this phadda for good.

Now coming to the person, who owns this site, ie., Mr Muqaddir. I am sorry if I offended you by saying that you are an Indian, but I am again sorry to say that you sure sound like one. And how dare you call me an Indian??? If I were an Indian why would I care about INSULTS on this site???

HOW in the world a man can INSULT ladies like that?? Oh God!! This POOR, INNOCENT and Sharief man is beaten by a bunch guys and gals..... I don't know and even care if those stories were written by you or Mr. Bashir (whatever), but did you notice something, there are guys also in the story who kicked the "POOR, INNOCENT, SAHRIEF man".... so much for Sharafat. Does a sharief man like to hang around girls like a bee, so that they'd notice him???

Yeah, I will give you an Idea how to improve and save Pakistan.... Call Allah, Say prayers, Read Quran, Act on what Quran says, Act on what Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) says, only by this way not only only nation but also YOU will be saved. What do you mean by selling Pakistani women to USA, MY FOOT! There are so much in life than s*x, try to notice the other things, your life will be less miserable. IS there only way to earn money through prostitution??

You really don't know how to respect a woman, now I would say that those girls were VERY right in kicking you, beating you, hurting you. You deserve it! And if that man was not you, I hope that one day, you'll find girls like that who'd do the same with you too.

Muqaddir, do you know how it feels like to be a Muslim and then Pakistani? I guess not! I think that you've grown up all your life somewhere in America or Europe, where there are no morals, no respect for women. Have you felt that someday you are going to die, stand before Allah, and when HE's going to ask you about your deeds, What will you say? That you've spent your life after girls and fighting with their boyfriends??

I am positive that after sending this message this thread will be close... Ok, close it, I don't care. I just wanted to let the other Pakistanis know about the culprits and such people who are doing no good to Pakistan but are ruining the image on the web and also in life.

Muqaddar, I have an idea for you.... sell YOURSELF to Mars, the martians will be happy to get the human sample for their tests!

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

Dear Sadaf,

I've seen this site in the past and revisited today. Inititally I did find the site to be a bit offensive. After re-examining it I found it to be harmless.

There are some statements made on the site which are so far-fetched, the creator of the web-site can't expect us to take him seriously. At any rate he has every right to voice his opinion. When taken in context the offensive portions of the site do not pose a considerable threat or undermine Pakistani womens rights.

I support Mr. Muqaddir, he should be granted the freedom to propagate his beliefs and opinions without threat of reprisal. If you wish to undermine his work - provide a critical evaluation of his site for us to read and post it here. Banning his site is not the solution. I also agree with others who mentioned that the site is getting unnecessary publicity (reminds me of Satanic Verses on a very much smaller scale).

Achtung

Comment

Working...
                              X