Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Visit India and Pakistan No VISA should needed, Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Visit India and Pakistan No VISA should needed, Agree?

Indians and pakistanis should need not to get a Visa to visit each other country.

------------------

You seem to be very romantic by nature. Are you in Urdu shairy by any chance?

No visa is too much to ask. My best hope is that they do not drop nuclear bombs on each other.

Comment

Keeping in view the history of India and Pakistan and the present situation visa resquirement is must.

Comment

Why there should not be any visa? Any specific reason sg?

Comment

aray bhai , if we are talking about an ideal world, there shouldnt be any visa to go anywhere....and places would provide equal opportunity , and ppl would travel to see places , and come back home....
          But this isnt an ideal world...

Comment

My friend u are a dreamer

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

sg,

I agree with you 100%. A few months ago when some one ask question, "what can be done to improve the conditions in Pakistan?", my answer was exactly the same what you are talking about. In addition to that I suggested there should be no restriction on trade as well. Free movement of goods and services will definitely have positive impact on both the countries. Pacts like NAFTA and EU can also be an option which may not only include Pakistan and India, but SiriLanka and Bengladesh (Members ofSAARC countries) having common currency like Euro Dollar.

I know people of one province will not agree to that idea because it affects their domination to other provinces. But they should know that things will not always be the same. The present status quo will ultimately lead to further breakup. They have to think and act quickly before things go out of control once again like 1971.

Sincerely,

Farid M

Comment

Just because some of your relatives are in another country does not and should not give you the right to go into that country whenever you want. I have relatives in 8 countries does that mean that i am NOT a terrorist, that I am Not a spy, that I am not a trouble maker?? If the reasoning based on the relatives argument were to hold true then there are thousands of iranis in the US who could get visitors, millions of Chinese who could get visitors, thousands of Russians who could get visitors; but does that happen? NO, reason: well you never know what that person is upto. I think necessary safeguards and background checks are essential. Specially for countries like India and Pakistan where every bomb blast is blamed on the other rather than lookign at the short comings of their internal systems.

Cheers

Comment

Forget India...no visa between U.S. and Pakistan.

Comment

I don't think sooooooooo!!!

I will not allow any Indian aur who bhi without Visa in Pakistan.
                      The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

The visa requirement for British Pakistanis was introduced as a knee jerk reaction when the UK government introduced visas for native Pakistanis visiting the UK.

Since then it has become an income generating opportunity for the various officials involved in issuing visa.

As a general rule the more pieces of paper that need to be stamped and signed the more money they can pocket through bribes.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

Surprise, surprise, Benazir is talking of european union like union of south asia. Common travel document, common currency in next ten years. First bombs, then bus and now brotherhood.

Comment

Exactly my point Sadaf!

Comment

Exactly my point Sadaf!

Comment

Working...
                              X