Constructive criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constructive criticism

I have been noticing a lot of replies where posters have strong feelings towards other posters. (Not that kind of feeling, the other kind)

They don't like a person's sense of humor, religious outlook and cultural affinities so they berate them by adopting a high browed attitude towards the same. Only to finish the post by something like "I ain't mad atchya, think of it as brotherly advice " or some other siht.

Does a postscript, openly declaring love, brotherly or otherwise take away from the obvious lashings levied?

My question is, where do all these people come from? They never end. Is there some sort of hoard-up or something that we don't know of?

Comment

Good point Roman. It's like watching the old blue haired ladies getting off the chartered bus in Atlantic City. I wonder if there is a chartered minibus for these types.

Comment

I personally welcome spanking. So long as it is not meant to hurt (too much).

Comment

Originally posted by Chaltahai:
          It's like watching the old blue haired ladies getting off .
          sicko
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i guess Frauds would rather watch blue haired men instead.... to each their own.
            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Comment

You bunch of old losers, you know you all need to get out more.... a bit of excercise wouldn't kill ya you know....I'm only looking out for your health....

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                  i guess Frauds would rather watch blue haired men instead.... to each their own.
                  Nyah sorry blue haired dude, Iaint into that ..you may want to try Roman, he has some vouyeristic tendencies. But then some say thats cuz thats pretty much all he can get
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Look who is talking what.
                    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

And I thought I was bad.

tsk, tsk, tsk!

Comment

I think one never knows when one may hurt the other person..recently I was told off on GS for saying something I meant very very cutely...but u never know what frame of mind the other is in..pre;post whatever of whatever....so one does question where the jokes should draw a line or whtehr all guppies should try and understand the feelings of the forum before going yadayada...like I can be funny but sometimes i dont know how far I have gone...so its better to read the forum and think twice..unless one knows the eprson personally....dunnoh if this makes sense..but I was like shocked to have the pie in my face..."aap se kis ne poochi hai rai""aap se baat kar rahee thi mein" and so on and so forth..I was hurt to say the least.....i thought we were all having fun here..when there is a serious topic one knows ones manners,right???
                        So bottome line is GS has some ajeeb makhlook infulterating*turn around and walk away to think of it all*

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
                          And I thought I was bad.

tsk, tsk, tsk!

So, what you think now about yourself.

Bad to worst or bad to average bad

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                            I personally welcome spanking. So long as it is not meant to hurt (too much).
                            does this involve whips?

Comment

Re: Constructive criticism

Originally posted by Chaltahai:
                              I have been noticing a lot of replies where posters have strong feelings towards other posters. (Not that kind of feeling, the other kind)

They don't like a person's sense of humor, religious outlook and cultural affinities so they berate them by adopting a high browed attitude towards the same. Only to finish the post by something like "I ain't mad atchya, think of it as brotherly advice " or some other siht.

Does a postscript, openly declaring love, brotherly or otherwise take away from the obvious lashings levied?
                              i no eh... its tru... happenned 2 me once on chat... *frowny*

Comment

Working...
                              X