Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARRAINGED MARRIAGES (MEMBER 2)

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WHICH I WANT TO SHARE!!
    IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS I WILL BE GOING BACK HOME, MY PARENTS HAVE'NT YET TOLD ME THE REASON, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S SOMETHING TO DO WITH MARRIAGE. THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, (A WHITE GIRLFRIEND). WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO. TELL THE PARENTS AND GET MARRIED, OR GET RID OF THE WHITE BIRD????

You may not be able to get rid of white bird. I know people bringing wife from home-country and then getting divorced because they keep old thing. Don't get married to a Pakistani girl and spoil her life without her fault.

Comment

Hahaha... The fact that you refer to her as a "white bird" gives me the impression that you're in this for thrill of the moment. I think you should seriously consider what your priorities are in life, not for now, but for 10 or 15 years from now? Do you want to loose your heritage, culture and religion or in other words, your identity because you're infactuated with some blond? Or do you want to have a healthy and strong family with kids who have the right morals and values about life.

Now this is not to say that you can;t have this with a "white bird," but odds are against you in this buddy.

Bottom line: If this is for thrill, drop the "bird" and go marry this person in Pakistan. If you're sure of spending your life with this "bird," get your view of marriage straight with her. Make sure you both concur on the goal(s) of marriage. Good Luck

Comment

Dear Darling(s ?),

Birds have a very bad habbit and that is that they know how to FLY. So before your bird flies away and lands on the next 'amb' tree, you save your garden and find a good 'maali' who can take care of it....
        Unless you are a bird too (specifically an 'ullu') who likes flying and that too during dark nights.....

CM - Already a Caged Bird

Comment

hmmm...talk about metaphors!!!!

Comment

Ask yourself this.
            Are you sincere to any of the involved parties.
            If you were sincere to either the "white bird" or to your parents, you would not be asking this question.
            All my advise is to not make a decision you cant live with.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Rubiya nur and Mr. Faudia
                great comments.

CM
                lol
                You crack me up.

Comment

Thanks Rubiya for putting it so nicely

Comment

Darlings???

Sort your life - don't go around spoiling some else's either.

I knew of a few gutless guys who were in your situation - they went to Pakistan to get married and when they came back here they carried on seeing their bit on the side - and divorced their wifes from Pakistan. As PG and the other's have said - don't go around spoining some one else's life as well.

Comment

from the way it sounds, u couldn't care less about this white girl, but i also suggest if u don't wanna marry this othe girl either than don't b/c u don't have too
                      ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
                      ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Get rid of the white chirya

------------------
                        MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
                        pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

Working...
                        X