I AM IN LOVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM IN LOVE

I AM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL WHO IS REALLY OLD FASHIONED. I SEE HER NEARLY EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE AND I REALLY WANNA BE WITH HER NO MATTER WHAT.I SEE HER AS MY IDEAL PARTNER AND WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HER BUT SHE KEEPS SAYING I'LL GET OVER IT BUT I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE I FELL FOR HER THE MOMENT I SAW HER....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT I ONLY WANT HER TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF I REALLY WANT BE WITH HER. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO.

DARLING-MEMBER 3

Just pray for your self and ofcourse for her too.
    Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just remain Consistent...................
    :

[This message has been edited by Kinkibird (edited March 05, 1999).]

Comment

Darlings...some advice....and it comes with the utmost sincerity...PLEASE forget her, If you are be a good guy, just move on, do not ruin your own marrige thinking about her, or her reputation by trying to 'be with her'...you will get over it, trust me but you just have to give it time...in the meanwhile, befor you are married yourself, start playing some sport or buy a project car to work on, but please do not go for something that you cannot have, the most painful experience unless you want to experience one of the most painful things in the world...

Comment

Working...
      X