Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese space station set to Crash back to Earth! Brings Funny Remarks by People!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese space station set to Crash back to Earth! Brings Funny Remarks by People!

When will it crash back to Earth?

Much depends on angle, velocity and atmospheric density –- but current predictions have it re-entering as early as March 29 and as late as April 2.

What are the odds someone will get hit?

Aerospace Corporation, which tracks space junk for NASA and Space Command, says the odds you will be hit -- even if you are in the highest-probability zones -- are about 1 million times smaller than the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot. The only known person to have been hit by space junk is Lottie Williams of Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was hit, and uninjured, when a used Delta II rocket burned up on re-entry in January 1997.

The Comments are:

· Cactus Joe If it lands on me, I am buying a lottery ticket.
    • Replys:

My luck, it would land on me while I was on my way to the lottery office to claim my jackpot and the ex wife would get everything.

If it lands on you I’ll be collecting your bones and your lottery ticket. Lol.

Cactus joe : if it lands on you, i will buy for you lottery ticket, because you don't have chance to buy it

@william If it lands on me my family will win the life insurance lottery.

The only person ever hit was named "Lottie".

Winning ticket might buy you a burial plot

Too late. You'll be dead.

If it lands on you, you just WON the lottery. Sue the Chinese government.

cactus joe....if it lands on you......I'm counting my blessings......

Other Comments:

If it lands in Chicago, it will be on blocks in under 10 minutes.

I think they are trying to smuggle steel and aluminum into the US without paying a tariff...

I guess the "made in China" label lives up to it's expectations.

If it falls in my yard can I keep it?

It would be "Poetic Justice" if it fell on Beijing.

I've got my baseball mit ready!

I saw a Ford Pinto driving on the freeway this morning.

well, that's GREAT NEWS for those of us in the likely impact zone... comparing it to "Powerball odds" isn't all that comforting when you consider that occasionally someone WINS the jackpot...

If I find it, can I return it to Walmart for store credit?

The ISS has been orbiting the earth for 20 years and still going strong. The China space station lasted 7 years. Just like most Chinese products. Cheap copies.

looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue..

Replies: don't be a quitter.
    “Does anyone on board speak jive??”
    "Maybe we should turn the search lights on now." "No. That's just what they'll be expecting us to do."
    (and stop calling me Shirley !)
    Look's like I picked a bad day to quit drinking!
    Best movie ever!
    and don't call me Shirley
    Roger Roger. What's your vector Victor?

saving the best for Last:

We'll soon see who ordered the Kung Pow Space Station.

Sum Ting Wong!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/chinese-sp...opstories.html
    Last edited by Obama; Mar 26, 2018, 05:26 PM.
    We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Re: Chinese space station set to Crash back to Earth! Brings Funny Remarks by People!

Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Re: Chinese space station set to Crash back to Earth! Brings Funny Remarks by People!

mere solar panels ko khatra??

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
        mere solar panels ko khatra??
        Hakuna Bhai Sahib its Name is "Heavenly Palace" and the Latest speculation on when it comes crashing down is April 1st

Tiangong-1 space station could crash on April 1 (no joke) The "Heavenly Palace" will fall from the heavens at around 3:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, April Fools' Day, give or take about 16 hours. Or it could be the evening before, plus or minus 14 hours.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c2fef90...iangong-1.html
        Last edited by Obama; Mar 30, 2018, 05:53 PM.
        We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          Hakuna Bhai Sahib its Name is "Heavenly Palace" and the Latest speculation on when it comes crashing down is April 1st

Tiangong-1 space station could crash on April 1 (no joke) The "Heavenly Palace" will fall from the heavens at around 3:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, April Fools' Day, give or take about 16 hours. Or it could be the evening before, plus or minus 14 hours.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c2fef90...iangong-1.html
          koi tension nahi, me soya rahunga 1st april ko so wo aayega hi nahi

Comment

Working...
          X