Seventh Sense or what??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seventh Sense or what??

So guys did you ever feel that you have already seen any moment in your life and it's repeating or as in Dejavu??

Re: Seventh Sense or what??

Hakuna!!!! Kasme I was thinking of writing about something like that. Lately I have been having so many deja vu moments, I keep having an inkling that I have lived these moments long before.
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
      Hakuna!!!! Kasme I was thinking of writing about something like that. Lately I have been having so many deja vu moments, I keep having an inkling that I have lived these moments long before.
      I am having those so many moments these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
        I am having those so many moments these days..
        Glad I am not the only one. I remember having a couple when I was a kid but I have lost count how many I have had in last year alone.

Comment

Glad I am not the only one. I remember having a couple when I was a kid but I have lost count how many I have had in last year alone.
          I saw 1 today, another one 2 days ago and third about a week ago..

Comment

I saw 1 today, another one 2 days ago and third about a week ago..
            The other day I was watching a music video of some Arabic song. I have never heard nor seen the video of that song before in my life yet I couldn't shake off the feeling that I have been in this exact moment before and the video seemed so familiar to me. #glitchinthematrix

Comment

[MENTION=134058]Hakuna Matata[/MENTION] what if we have been give a second chance at life? What mistake did we make last time that we need to avoid this time? Did those thoughts cross your mind or just mine?

Comment

I have seen dreams that came true shortly afterwards, Alhumdolillah. It's something that can strengthen your iman. And it's a cool experience...provided the dream wasn't a disturbing one, lol.

There's a hadith where the Prophet SAWS said that souls are like armies and that those who knew each other in the former realm will get along un this world...and those that didn't won't. Some say this is one explanation for why we click well with some people and not so well with others.

Comment

@Hakuna Matata what if we have been give a second chance at life? What mistake did we make last time that we need to avoid this time? Did those thoughts cross your mind or just mine?
                  no, I dont think that way, I alhamdulillah try to remember ALLAH all the time, so I guess my logic and thoughts are bit different.. and if you mean what if we had a chance, then I must say, yes we all make mistakes, so I'll try to fix SOME..

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                    I have seen dreams that came true shortly afterwards, Alhumdolillah. It's something that can strengthen your iman. And it's a cool experience...provided the dream wasn't a disturbing one, lol.

There's a hadith where the Prophet SAWS said that souls are like armies and that those who knew each other in the former realm will get along un this world...and those that didn't won't. Some say this is one explanation for why we click well with some people and not so well with others.
                    never heard of that Hadees.. khair.. strenghthen our Imaan??

actually it raised so many questions in my mind which I must not share here..

Comment

Hadees.. khair.. strenghthen our Imaan??
                      e..
                      What I mean is that such experiences (true dreams, deja vu, etc) deal with the "ghaib" or the unseen realm. So that reinforces the idea that there is something "beyond" us out there.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                        What I mean is that such experiences (true dreams, deja vu, etc) deal with the "ghaib" or the unseen realm. So that reinforces the idea that there is something "beyond" us out there.
                        I was trying to avoid this part..

Comment

@Hakuna Matata what if we have been give a second chance at life? What mistake did we make last time that we need to avoid this time? Did those thoughts cross your mind or just mine?
                          Hindus say the same thing...like previous janam and future janam.. But ISLAM and Quran negate this idea completey. We live only once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
                            Hindus say the same thing...like previous janam and future janam.. But ISLAM and Quran negate this idea completey. We live only once.
                            Quran also says that we will have another life.. every human WILL have a rebirth on the day of judgement..

Comment

^ and not only that, we will have same fingerprints in next life.. which have been mentioned in Quran 1400 years ago Alhamdulillah..

Comment

Working...
                              X