Weed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Umm, so you're suggesting catfishing is limited to just one country only?

What about you being a mere spectator when multiple women were being raped in your uni while the incel in you didn't let you report them?

I bet you're whistled at when strolling around marts, on the streets. The dispensaries you go around scoring weed with those two puppies underneath your shirt bouncing around, deny it for as long as you want but them dark as chocolate and white skinny popsicle dudes would love to have a piece of your flesh

Ainda ghar se bahir niklo tou please take preventative measures, i.e. wear a bra for starters. Disagreements put aside, the last thing I want is for you to be harassed and/or raped​
    Canadian soldiers complained that Iraqi soldiers showed them videos of them raping women to death, Canadian govt told them to mind their own business. British knew about Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan and ignored it. Not a single person can change a society. Majority of you have to stand up to protect your ladies. Funny how the fake peers get caught doing deeds to women, claim to have done to over 600 plus and not a single ghairatmand brother, father, husband who could send him to hell.
    We had a mother here, who emptied in full court 8 bullets in the perpetrators body. We had a serial killer of rapists here who avenged his girlfriend by killing many rapists.
    I have always been blessed with female attention. I also made sure that my boys are one in thousands also and we never have to be lonely.
    Are you out of your mind. My second who is beautiful beyond belief and a multimillionaire and pursued me madly. My first tells me she will die in my Nikah.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Canadian soldiers complained that Iraqi soldiers showed them videos of them raping women to death, Canadian govt told them to mind their own business. British knew about Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan and ignored it. Not a single person can change a society. Majority of you have to stand up to protect your ladies. Funny how the fake peers get caught doing deeds to women, claim to have done to over 600 plus and not a single ghairatmand brother, father, husband who could send him to hell.
      We had a mother here, who emptied in full court 8 bullets in the perpetrators body. We had a serial killer of rapists here who avenged his girlfriend by killing many rapists.
      I have always been blessed with female attention. I also made sure that my boys are one in thousands also and we never have to be lonely.
      Are you out of your mind. My second who is beautiful beyond belief and a multimillionaire and pursued me madly. My first tells me she will die in my Nikah.

Comment

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

We are all in the same game, just different levels•
        Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Working...
        X