• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday

Do you celebrate your birthday??

Re: Birthday

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
    Do you celebrate your birthday??
    Not realy but I just realized if it was'nt for Hakuna Matata, Gupshup website would be left with senseless Political Jargon and Ladies fashion stuff both of which are necessary for daily hum drum routines, but it is Hakuna's Single Handed two finger typing that is keeping Gupshup people Entertained and happy to return for their daily dose Light hearted Jovial Fun............I say we should all celebrate Hakuna Matata's Birthday from now on
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
      Not realy but I just realized if it was'nt for Hakuna Matata, Gupshup website would be left with senseless Political Jargon and Ladies fashion stuff both of which are necessary for daily hum drum routines, but it is Hakuna's Single Handed two finger typing that is keeping Gupshup people Entertained and happy to return for their daily dose Light hearted Jovial Fun............I say we should all celebrate Hakuna Matata's Birthday from now on
      lol

I seriously want to meet you all in one place, and I would like to be the host with surprises

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

I seriously want to meet you all in one place, and I would like to be the host with surprises
        I can tell you one thing: I have met a lot of Guppies in person on different occasions. And every single time it has been a pleasant and positive experience.
        The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

And yes I do celebrate my birthday, but it's not a huge feast. Just cutting a cake in the company of my immediate family.
          The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Originally posted by Umer View Post
            I can tell you one thing: I have met a lot of Guppies in person on different occasions. And every single time it has been a pleasant and positive experience.
            good to know.. So aap hamein kab mil rahe hain??

wese there should be a meeting plan.. nahi??

Originally posted by Umer View Post
            And yes I do celebrate my birthday, but it's not a huge feast. Just cutting a cake in the company of my immediate family.
            MashaALLAH.. thanks

same here.. I cut cake with my dad..

Comment

Working...
            X