Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today!!what were you thankful for..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Today!!what were you thankful for..

    I appreciated the aluminum foil so much today, kind of was in a bind, had to take Harris to lake and no food for kids and my oven was acting funny, then the light bulb went on, wrapped the meat tight in a couple of layers of foil. whole potatoes with holes punctured in them also wrapped in foil, I put them in indirect heat on bbq and closed the bbq and came back in three hours and the food was almost done. I used my genius brain to put potatoes further from the flame so they all were cooked at the same time. What were you thankful for and please no cheesy lines like my family, I woke up, health etc..just little things that you would normally ignore.

    https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6f&oe=5A1CB939

    #2
    Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

    Also on the wins was I got a really comfy high tech chair for my office and new visitor chairs, now I can post in more comfort when no clients are around. I turned around an existing high maintenance client and also a new one. For some bizarre reason they were giving my assistant a hard time. She is the most courteous and professional person I have come across. I think people respect you more when you portray confidence and leadership.

    https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...89&oe=5A29F266

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

      I am thankful that there are people who are thankful also!
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

        Originally posted by Obama View Post
        I am thankful that there are people who are thankful also!
        Haha!! when you meet lovely and interesting people we need to be thankful, yesterday I met this lovely British couple, a real looker this couple, the guy teaches pilots survival skills and they are planning to move to Canada. He still looks so great and young and is going to get his Army retirement in two years. Military life can be great.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

          Can I say, for people who let me sleep till late?
          Be someone that makes YOU happy

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

            Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
            Haha!! when you meet lovely and interesting people we need to be thankful, yesterday I met this lovely British couple, a real looker this couple, the guy teaches pilots survival skills and they are planning to move to Canada. He still looks so great and young and is going to get his Army retirement in two years. Military life can be great.
            Actually Bobby1 we can be thankful to Allah for letting us enjoy the pleasant moments in life and life itself, Alhamdulillah!
            Last edited by Obama; Aug 16, 2017, 05:03 PM.
            We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

              Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Actually Bobby1 we can be thankful to Allah for letting us enjoy the pleasant moments in life and life itself, Alhamdulillah!

              speaking of coming to Canada, a young Pakistani Man contacted me inquiring whether there were prospects for a young fellow seeking a career in the garment industry as What I call a

              Man-Akin since my field is Engineering and must add that he is a relative of mine I want your opinion on how he should go about accomplishing his goal?

              here is a sample of his work:
              We dont seem to have a thriving garment industry or retail here, best to do garments on internet, I see lots of people order clothing online. We have a tremendous number of Indians come here for oilfield related jobs or IT or hospitality jobs. I also sold to cooks working in oil camps. They were qualified graduates highly educated but joined the cooking school to get work visas. I also see many Indians and chinese come here on student visas and then find an employer.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                Originally posted by LP View Post
                Can I say, for people who let me sleep till late?
                You should be super, super thankful. I had such a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning. Had to make breakfast, lunch, dinner for everyone. What I wouldn't give to sleep in.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                  Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                  We dont seem to have a thriving garment industry or retail here, best to do garments on internet, I see lots of people order clothing online. We have a tremendous number of Indians come here for oilfield related jobs or IT or hospitality jobs. I also sold to cooks working in oil camps. They were qualified graduates highly educated but joined the cooking school to get work visas. I also see many Indians and chinese come here on student visas and then find an employer.
                  Now that is good information I was kinda aware of the Oilfield worker demand when the Tar Sands started producing in Canada as well as in North Dakota and Wyoming, I will have to change the young man's thinking from Fluff and Glamor to down to Earth getting is hands dirty!

                  Thanks young Man!
                  We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                    Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                    You should be super, super thankful. I had such a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning. Had to make breakfast, lunch, dinner for everyone. What I wouldn't give to sleep in.
                    I just ate today,no making anything
                    Be someone that makes YOU happy

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                      For some important proceedings I cant reveal right now
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4CadTJ6WCkBUESWotzlwg
                      https://www.instagram.com/mystiquepkofficial/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                        Originally posted by Mystique View Post
                        For some important proceedings I cant reveal right now
                        Good luck
                        Be someone that makes YOU happy

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                          Thanksss

                          Originally posted by LP View Post
                          Good luck
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4CadTJ6WCkBUESWotzlwg
                          https://www.instagram.com/mystiquepkofficial/

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                            sorry I cant think of anything except my brain, so em thankful for it all the time.. :sid:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Today!!what were you thankful for..

                              Macdonald 67 cents burgers for their 50th Birthday when I took Harris to the dentist there was a Macdonald right there. I love summer holidays, I get to spend time with the kids and seems we are getting closer.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X