Flüssigkeitsbeatmung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flüssigkeitsbeatmung

I learned a new german word today. Can someone tell me what it means because I cant guess
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4CadTJ6WCkBUESWotzlwg
    https://www.instagram.com/mystiquepkofficial/

Re: Flüssigkeitsbeatmung

Flüssigkeitsbeatmung (engl. liquid ventilation)
    Liquid ventilation

Liquid breathing is a form of respiration in which a normally air-breathing organism breathes an oxygen-rich liquid, rather than breathing air.
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
      Liquid ventilation

Liquid breathing is a form of respiration in which a normally air-breathing organism breathes an oxygen-rich liquid, rather than breathing air.
      You speak German?

Or did you just Google it?
      The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Originally posted by Umer View Post
        You speak German?

Chacha Google

Comment

Chacha Google
          The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Flüssigkeitsbeatmung.... Sounds like "Fish breath" to me...
            We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Liquid ventilation

Hi Thanks LP. Do you know who uses this breathing oxygen filled liquid? Is it used for any other purposes than breathing?

You speak German?

I would love to fluently speak german. I know some basic words with little bit of pronunciation which I learned long time ago so this was a difficult and new word I came across on the internet first thing in the morning today

Chacha Google
              Jee chachajee. BTW, you make some tasty snacks but hated your mango lassi

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Flüssigkeitsbeatmung....** Sounds like "Fish breath" to me...
              Obama or fishy breath? You'll find so many weirdos claiming that stink so disgusting (as dead turle or camel piss) to make you collapse. They stink so bad but when rejected, they behave like little 4-5 ys old bullies going around telling people lies about the collapsed ones that it was the fish breath & not their unacceptably bad hygiene and unbearable bad odor of their body and brain that cause others to collapse.

One most recent example I experienced was just this afternoon. How i managed to stay put where I was standing only God knows. Why cant people learn to wash themselves and their uniform before approaching normal humans? That was plain torture on my highly sensitive smell sense and the part of my brain responsible to decode the bad odor. Plain torture

So you think its fair for these little stinky boys to speak lies about more hygeinic individuals just to get back at them because they cannot take rejection. Then Shouldnt they work on their own personal hygiene instead of bad mouthing others with their lies? Mediocre is the word that comes to mind? Is it only a paki and american thing or happens at other places too?

Comment

Sorry, no idea [MENTION=290490]Mystique[/MENTION]

Comment

Okay dear.

Sorry, no idea [MENTION=290490]Mystique[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique View Post
                    I would love to fluently speak german. I know some basic words with little bit of pronunciation which I learned long time ago so this was a difficult and new word I came across on the internet first thing in the morning today
                    I grew up with it, so I am fluent of course. But I know that it's one of the more difficult languages to learn, whereas English or Spanish are relatively easy to learn.

Comment

That is cool actually. Its so impressive to see people... especially Pakistanis be fluent in a language other than urdu/english.

And please dont say german is difficult to learn. Because once upon a time, I tried learning Mandarin... I was doing good in basic lessons until I looked at the script. Felt like my soul was compelled out of my body leaving me frozen, colorless without energy almost dead... I could see it would take a life time for me to fully grasp Mandarin if I wanted to be able to read and write too.

So then I started focusing on german. I guess it is easiest to learn a language if you are surrounded by people & environment who and where it is spoken/written.

I grew up with it, so I am fluent of course. But I know that it's one of the more difficult languages to learn, whereas English or Spanish are relatively easy to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique View Post
                        I guess it is easiest to learn a language if you are surrounded by people & environment who and where it is spoken/written.
                        Very true!

Comment

How do you not know what this word means?
                          Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                            How do you not know what this word means?
                            Atleast now we know from where our brother [MENTION=139145]ekumunng[/MENTION] got his nick!!
                            Attitude is more important than facts.
                            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Obama or fishy breath? You'll find so many weirdos claiming that stink so disgusting (as dead turle or camel piss) to make you collapse. They stink so bad but when rejected, they behave like little 4-5 ys old bullies going around telling people lies about the collapsed ones that it was the fish breath & not their unacceptably bad hygiene and unbearable bad odor of their body and brain that cause others to collapse.

One most recent example I experienced was just this afternoon. How i managed to stay put where I was standing only God knows. Why cant people learn to wash themselves and their uniform before approaching normal humans? That was plain torture on my highly sensitive smell sense and the part of my brain responsible to decode the bad odor. Plain torture

So you think its fair for these little stinky boys to speak lies about more hygeinic individuals just to get back at them because they cannot take rejection. Then Shouldnt they work on their own personal hygiene instead of bad mouthing others with their lies? Mediocre is the word that comes to mind? Is it only a paki and american thing or happens at other places too?[/QUOTE]

........Was Gibt Sister, Das sagt du mir das.........
                              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Working...
                              X