Ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambition

As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?

Re: Ambition

That changed every few weeks.
    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

I wanted to become a samosa seller . Then my dad would show me a truck full of labourers going into work every morning and say "if you dont study , that is what you will be doing too , only using physical skill and working hard " .. then he would show me how educated people get better jobs and do well in life .

and I thought , right , I need to become a pilot and then become the samosa selling pilot ! I can have a flying shop of samosa's and take orders from people and deliver right at the top of their roofs!
      The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Yepz yepz who says setting up samosa dhaba on ground or in the sky is not entrepreneurial? I will be your most loyal customer & buy lots of samosas not to distribute but to eat. In love with all kinds of crisp, hot & fresh samosaas big small or tiny.... except frozen samosaas.

And in breakfasts, I would happily replace hasbrown (aalloooo ) with samosa

Originally posted by Chicken Biryani View Post
        I wanted to become a samosa seller . Then my dad would show me a truck full of labourers going into work every morning and say "if you dont study , that is what you will be doing too , only using physical skill and working hard " .. then he would show me how educated people get better jobs and do well in life .

and I thought , right , I need to become a pilot and then become the samosa selling pilot ! I can have a flying shop of samosa's and take orders from people and deliver right at the top of their roofs!
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4CadTJ6WCkBUESWotzlwg
        https://www.instagram.com/mystiquepkofficial/

Comment

As a kid, a field soldier. Growing up a little, came to know females cannot in Pakistan. In primary school, an entrepreneur. In secondary school, a teacher. In college, a scientist or an architect. After college, a fashion designer. When I had to change to business school for graduation/post graduation, again an entrepreneur or marketing/advertising executive. Now a paki pop singer

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique View Post
            Yepz yepz who says setting up samosa dhaba on ground or in the sky is not entrepreneurial? I will be your most loyal customer & buy lots of samosas not to distribute but to eat. In love with all kinds of crisp, hot & fresh samosaas big small or tiny.... except frozen samosaas.

And in breakfasts, I would happily replace hasbrown (aalloooo ) with samosa

Aaah 30 years later my first customer comes along , I am over the moon )))

The business unfortunately wasnt a financially viable one so I had to let go of my genious idea lol
            The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Aw too bad you let go of the unique idea. If you prefer height, consider setting up on a mountainous area or some hilly tourist spot (jokes aside). Surely would turn out to be lucrative. I mean, you never know.

Aaah 30 years later my first customer comes along , I am over the moon )))

The business unfortunately wasnt a financially viable one so I had to let go of my genious idea lol

Comment

Na yaar , dont have the energy to sell samosay anymore . I might as well suffice just eating them ( is probably the only thing I am good at ! )

Comment

samosa selling is not bad...
                  Munaf Kapadia left his job at google and started his own business of selling samoosas... he is among 30 entrepreneur under 30 ...
                  https://yourstory.com/2017/07/munaf-...le-restaurant/

Comment

I always wanted to be a pilot

P.S: also I wanted to be the King of Pakistan shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                      samosa selling is not bad...
                      Munaf Kapadia left his job at google and started his own business of selling samoosas... he is among 30 entrepreneur under 30 ...
                      https://yourstory.com/2017/07/munaf-...le-restaurant/
                      Amazing story . It takes skill and motivation and loads of time to create this kind of magic in life .

On a lighter note , this would fail with me big time , coz 25 laakh kai samosay mai nai hi khaa jaanay hain

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
                        I always wanted to be a pilot

P.S: also I wanted to be the King of Pakistan shhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        Abi bun jaao , kursi khaali honay hi wali hai

Comment

Abi bun jaao , kursi khaali honay hi wali hai
                          yani Pakistan ko faultless bnane ka irada hai

P.S: umm-hmmm buri baat...

Comment

Not bad...dahi bhalley wala Pakistan ka president bn sakta hai tou sochein samosey wala kia kch bn sakta hai phr
                            وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

Comment

Originally posted by pktun View Post
                              Not bad...dahi bhalley wala Pakistan ka president bn sakta hai tou sochein samosey wala kia kch bn sakta hai phr

You are giving me such hope . Kaash mai samosay bech leiti , aaj kisi mulk ki president hoti

Comment

Working...
                              X