Real Men Cook....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Men Cook....

So my Nihari and Payas are world famous and sometimes the desi ladies would give my wife a hard time about letting me cook and I look at her tiny wrists and arms and then I look at my massive ones and I think mine are more suitable for using the cleaver, hatchet and handling the biiiiiiiiiiig pateelas and bbqs. I told my boys if they can cook there always will be a hungry girl chasing after him..what do you think? @queerLamb Chops 3.jpgLamb Chops 31.jpgShanks Raw.jpg

Re: Real Men Cook....

Some more manly cuisine
    lamb leg 3.jpgbig steak.jpg

The steak is around a pound.

Comment

real men may cook, but when a beta cooks, he doesnt turn into a real man. sorry, babbiji.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
        real men may cook, but when a beta cooks, he doesnt turn into a real man. sorry, babbiji.

Have you ever chewed on a Half kilo rare blue steak dripping with blood or does the sight of blood make that poor lil heart queasy...how is the bhajjia eating going.

Comment

Ewww .. I thought it was food being discussed in here . But no , you guys are discussing Blood
          The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

@Booby1 please avoid eating so much saturated fats. Please stick to healthy fats from vegetarian sources for the most part.
            www.instagram.com/sabacooks
            What good am I if i can't be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Biryani View Post
              Ewww .. I thought it was food being discussed in here . But no , you guys are discussing Blood
              How removed we are from reality, the fact is we eat carcasses, flesh of other beings. Nature is vicious, there are producers, consumers, and secondary consumers, strong eat the weak. In a fine company it would be tasteless to ask for a well-done cut of meat, tenderloin is seared on the outside but almost raw inside. Blood is food full of nutrients..lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...72b6607173.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sidra54 View Post
                @Booby1 please avoid eating so much saturated fats. Please stick to healthy fats from vegetarian sources for the most part.
                When we waged war against fat and meat that is when we were faced with the epidemic of obesity. My dear old friend Joe out of the blue called me, I have never seen a man eat more meat than him and he at 75 is as fiesty as ever and even at that age you wouldnt wanna cross him, he smokes and drinks and his mamma just died. He said that he has no medical problems, He was a boxer in the Navy. As men age they need to eat more meat to keep their muscle mass. Calories in a large steak are the same as in a bowl of chawwal.

Striploin is my favorite.

[COLOR=#212121 !important]250 calories
                [/COLOR]
                TypeStrip steak
                Strip steak

Quantity100 grams1 steak (214 g)

You eat one of these babies you are full for a day, you eat 2000cal in rice you are hungry in 2 hrs.

Striploin bbq.jpg

Comment

So safy is flying in tonight and I will prepare a feast for him, last time we didnt give my wifes sister a lot and she was upset so now with this quantity she can have to her hearts content.

Shank Feb.jpgNihari cooking.jpgNalli.jpg

Comment

I wonder.. if real men cook, wut do alpha man do? I guess hunt??!!
                    Attitude is more important than facts.
                    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                      I wonder.. if real men cook, wut do alpha man do? I guess hunt??!!

Real men would be the Alphas, the biggest quality of Alpha is to provide, to protect and to lead. Providing now is not hunting but more about income. Female looks to see if he can provide a nice fancy shelter for her and the cubs, good nutrient full food, is strong and healthy to provide healthy strong offsprings will provide a status to elevate her in society etc.

This is why when I mentioned alpha I talked about muscular built. In this society rude aggressive people are at the bottom rung so they can't be considered alphas. Polite courteous charming and interesting people are at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                        Have you ever chewed on a Half kilo rare blue steak dripping with blood or does the sight of blood make that poor lil heart queasy...how is the bhajjia eating going.
                        so babbyji ate steak. congratulations, but still a beta.
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                          so babbyji ate steak. congratulations, but still a beta.
                          Of course lil bhajjia bois named queer are the authorities on alphaness..lol. Internet is the best thing to happen to lil jello dorks..lol

Comment

Now this is real men eatin..I am so gunna cook it

Comment

[email protected] world famous

Comment

Working...
                              X