Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What R U Doing??

What are you doing at the moment??

Me: Trying to work at office however end up at GS for some funn.....work status 27% complete
    God Made The Land, God Made The Sea, God Needed A Princess So He Made Me!

Re: What R U Doing??

Kisi ka sar kha rahi hoon
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Got up at 5am took my boy swimming, weather is good only -5C was really foggy this morning. Got home made him breakfast and prepared his lunch. Now relaxing for 15 then going to work. Gunna be a long day...5 am to 9 pm. When I get back home my wife will complain about how tired she feels. After giving her emotional support I will go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        Got up at 5am took my boy swimming, weather is good only -5C was really foggy this morning. Got home made him breakfast and prepared his lunch. Now relaxing for 15 then going to work. Gunna be a long day...5 am to 9 pm. When I get back home my wife will complain about how tired she feels. After giving her emotional support I will go back to sleep.
        Damn man you are one early bird. I was under the monday pressure after longweekend so slept at 11pm but when i woke up at 6, slept again as due to cold didnt feel like getting out. Then gotup at 8 and as a result, got late at work :\
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Since when is - 5C good weather!!?
          Wow... You have a really long day... Reminds me to stop complaining about mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            Damn man you are one early bird. I was under the monday pressure after longweekend so slept at 11pm but when i woke up at 6, slept again as due to cold didnt feel like getting out. Then gotup at 8 and as a result, got late at work :\
            Wish we could hibernate in winters

Comment

Eating mongphali ...
              Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
                Since when is - 5C good weather!!?
                Wow... You have a really long day... Reminds me to stop complaining about mine.
                Haha -5c this time of year is a scorcher for us, I remember last year it was -40c with windchill and a blizzard. Soon I will have to warm up the car for 30 mins before I can go. It is labor of love for me. It energizes me when I take my boys training. Plus I get to workout also.

Comment

Haha -5c this time of year is a scorcher for us, I remember last year it was -40c with windchill and a blizzard. Soon I will have to warm up the car for 30 mins before I can go. It is labor of love for me. It energizes me when I take my boys training. Plus I get to workout also.
                  Do you live in the North Pole??!! At -5C the schools in my city give kids off 'cuz it's too cold.

Comment

Originally posted by stylobabe View Post
                    What are you doing at the moment??

Me: Trying to work at office however end up at GS for some funn.....work status 27% complete
                    Past 2am....listening to songs 'cuz I don't want to sleep.

Comment

at work, trying to work, can't,
                      blind faith = blind followers

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
                        Do you live in the North Pole??!! At -5C the schools in my city give kids off 'cuz it's too cold.
                        We get crazy weather, we went to a paddling training camp in Sept and it dumped snow on us and now almost Dec and no snow. Normally for Christmas we have mountains of snow.kayaks snow.jpg

Comment

What a beautiful day!!!I want to sing with joy. OPEC made a deal so I might not go from riches to rags. Trudeau approved pipe lines. I did a beautiful Pizza lunch for my construction crew. That Donair pizza is heaven exploding in tour mouth. And a balmy -7C weather. Next week its supposed to get cold.

Comment

Spending about 30 minutes on the internet catching up with days events before heading for sleep. Early start in the morning.
                            The ineluctable truth emerges: The journey is more important than the destination. The real fun was the struggle.

Comment

Alhamdulillah, jis ne tofeeq di, jo kr rha hoon wo krne ki
                              وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

Comment

Working...
                              X