Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What R U Doing??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What R U Doing??

    What are you doing at the moment??

    Me: Trying to work at office however end up at GS for some funn.....work status 27% complete
    God Made The Land, God Made The Sea, God Needed A Princess So He Made Me!


    #2
    Re: What R U Doing??

    Kisi ka sar kha rahi hoon
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

    Comment


      #3
      Re: What R U Doing??

      Got up at 5am took my boy swimming, weather is good only -5C was really foggy this morning. Got home made him breakfast and prepared his lunch. Now relaxing for 15 then going to work. Gunna be a long day...5 am to 9 pm. When I get back home my wife will complain about how tired she feels. After giving her emotional support I will go back to sleep.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: What R U Doing??

        Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        Got up at 5am took my boy swimming, weather is good only -5C was really foggy this morning. Got home made him breakfast and prepared his lunch. Now relaxing for 15 then going to work. Gunna be a long day...5 am to 9 pm. When I get back home my wife will complain about how tired she feels. After giving her emotional support I will go back to sleep.
        Damn man you are one early bird. I was under the monday pressure after longweekend so slept at 11pm but when i woke up at 6, slept again as due to cold didnt feel like getting out. Then gotup at 8 and as a result, got late at work :\
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

        Comment


          #5
          Re: What R U Doing??

          Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
          Got up at 5am took my boy swimming, weather is good only -5C was really foggy this morning. Got home made him breakfast and prepared his lunch. Now relaxing for 15 then going to work. Gunna be a long day...5 am to 9 pm. When I get back home my wife will complain about how tired she feels. After giving her emotional support I will go back to sleep.
          Since when is - 5C good weather!!?
          Wow... You have a really long day... Reminds me to stop complaining about mine.
          Be someone that makes YOU happy

          Comment


            #6
            Re: What R U Doing??

            Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            Damn man you are one early bird. I was under the monday pressure after longweekend so slept at 11pm but when i woke up at 6, slept again as due to cold didnt feel like getting out. Then gotup at 8 and as a result, got late at work :\
            Wish we could hibernate in winters
            Be someone that makes YOU happy

            Comment


              #7
              Re: What R U Doing??

              Eating mongphali ...
              Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

              Comment


                #8
                Re: What R U Doing??

                Originally posted by LP View Post
                Since when is - 5C good weather!!?
                Wow... You have a really long day... Reminds me to stop complaining about mine.
                Haha -5c this time of year is a scorcher for us, I remember last year it was -40c with windchill and a blizzard. Soon I will have to warm up the car for 30 mins before I can go. It is labor of love for me. It energizes me when I take my boys training. Plus I get to workout also.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: What R U Doing??

                  Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                  Haha -5c this time of year is a scorcher for us, I remember last year it was -40c with windchill and a blizzard. Soon I will have to warm up the car for 30 mins before I can go. It is labor of love for me. It energizes me when I take my boys training. Plus I get to workout also.
                  Do you live in the North Pole??!! At -5C the schools in my city give kids off 'cuz it's too cold.
                  Be someone that makes YOU happy

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: What R U Doing??

                    Originally posted by stylobabe View Post
                    What are you doing at the moment??

                    Me: Trying to work at office however end up at GS for some funn.....work status 27% complete
                    Past 2am....listening to songs 'cuz I don't want to sleep.
                    Be someone that makes YOU happy

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: What R U Doing??

                      at work, trying to work, can't,
                      blind faith = blind followers

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: What R U Doing??

                        Originally posted by LP View Post
                        Do you live in the North Pole??!! At -5C the schools in my city give kids off 'cuz it's too cold.
                        We get crazy weather, we went to a paddling training camp in Sept and it dumped snow on us and now almost Dec and no snow. Normally for Christmas we have mountains of snow.kayaks snow.jpg

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: What R U Doing??

                          What a beautiful day!!!I want to sing with joy. OPEC made a deal so I might not go from riches to rags. Trudeau approved pipe lines. I did a beautiful Pizza lunch for my construction crew. That Donair pizza is heaven exploding in tour mouth. And a balmy -7C weather. Next week its supposed to get cold.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: What R U Doing??

                            Spending about 30 minutes on the internet catching up with days events before heading for sleep. Early start in the morning.
                            The ineluctable truth emerges: The journey is more important than the destination. The real fun was the struggle.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: What R U Doing??

                              Alhamdulillah, jis ne tofeeq di, jo kr rha hoon wo krne ki
                              وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X