• Time
  • Show
Clear All

merriage

is there is any beautiful girl
    who want to marry me

WHY ??????????????

Comment

I think it will happen as soon as you learn how to spell!!

Comment

i think u need the marriage agency not gup shup

next stop buddy

Comment

Must she be beautiful?

Comment

Sorry Janab...

App ki daal yahan galnay walee nahin.....

Pahlee baat yah ka app ka naam bohaat he bharee bharkum hay....bechari "Khoafsoorat" see larki itna bojah kesay uuthay gee.

Aur dosaree baat yah kah.....App zaroor koie na koie "GIN" hoan gain....tabhee ek "PAREE" ki tamna rakhatay hain.......

App ko mayooss karnay ki muafi chatay hain.

MOON

Comment

you can get mail order brides from the Phillipines, Cheap!!!

Comment

La Whole Walah Qu-watay Illah Billah AND Inah Lillahey Wa Inah Alaihe Rajeon

Kaysa Zamana Aa Giya Hay key LaRkey ab khud he LaRkian Dhondtay Hain. Lagta hey kay Kayamat ab Nazdeek hey.

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Manhoor & NY Ahmadi - Greetings!

don't you speak English? Do you know that it's rude no speak an alien language in front of those who do not understand it?

[This message has been edited by John (edited March 03, 1999).]

Comment

John......I can speak english.

but this is a Pakistani page......and the enjoyment you can get out of an argument by stating it in Urdu has its own taste.

MOON

Comment

Dear John,

Wouldn't that be another incentive for you to visit Pakistan? Here's somewhat passable translation of what I said earlier:

"What a blasphemous thought" AND "the One who sent you to this world, you go back to him"

"What a time, so different than the good old days. The end is near."

I know it doesn't make much sense in English. In Pakistani, it is not the content, but the delivery (the Execution) that accentuate a comical thought. Simple words delivered in "Zouk" (style) can be delirious. I know that Urdu, and Punjabi offer this linguistic synergy, there might be other languages too. I am sure there are (as we are not the only chosen ones).

Dear Rubina Nur,

My brain can't process Punjabi and English simultaneously. Fir kesi whore waqat gL karaN gay.

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

dear classfellow.
                            i feel so regret full for you that people don't care about your feelings rather they start to fight each other. well this is, what it is all about. I know that one day you will get your princes but for that yor should go to your mother.
                            my best wishes are for you.
                            p.s. (I would like to have your help on our next filter test)
                            bye.

Comment

Working...
                            X