Anybody interested in homeopathy??

I practice homeopathy (as a hobby)

------------------
    MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
    pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

No...but thanks no.

Mirza Sahib, mein un daktroN ke paas nahi jaata jo shauk se hi dakktari karte hoN...nothing personal..

CM

Comment

Dear MirzaYasir,

You must know Dr. Raja, who has his practice at Goal Bazzar.. He once flew from London to NY, and sat next to me. He is quiet a character. Is he still alive?

Comment

Yasir,

Please don't take it personally but let me be honest at the same time. Homeopathy is a definite way of practicising medicine but they they over rate it so much that some of them even say that they can cure cancer!!
        give me a break . Pharmaceutical companies are spending millions of dollars and they have not come up with any cure , how can u ? when u give the same small round tabs for every illness.
        May be my opinion is a little bias . But i don't understand how can someone do it on a part time basis. Is it so easy that it is just a joke to get the degree when the allopatheic doctors spend years and at the end of MBBS they know nothing.

Would you take your family to a homeopathic if ,God forbids,something bad happens to any member of your family. I believe not . Even you believe in alleopathy.

Comment

Working...
        X