Am i in love???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i in love???

I have this girl on the net , i chat with her everyday the problem is that when i finish chatting with her i miss her a lot and i keep thinking of her and when she is not there i keep thinking of her, and i havent even seen her,but i have spoke to her on phone, Am i in LOVE ????

No.

Any other questions?
    The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Does ur mommy know about this?

Comment

trusting a person without even seeing him is not appropriate. Be aware

KHUDA HAFIZ

------------------
        MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
        pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

Dear Beeloo. Contrary to the comments made by Tariq Khan and MirzaYasir, It appears that you might be IN LOVE.
          You sound like a guy who is a problem solver. You use your hands (on the keyboard I mean) to express your thoughts. I will say, go wash your face with Rexona soap (don't use Lifeboy), put some oil on your hair, some nice scent, and wear some starchy clothes and go out,.. and meet the girl. Be a Man. You are in Love. And yes, when you go out, don't forget to ask mommy if you could stay out until 7pm. Lots of luck.

Comment

Dear Beeloo. Contrary to the comments made by Tariq Khan and MirzaYasir, It appears that you might be IN LOVE.
            You sound like a guy who is a problem solver. You use your hands (on the keyboard I mean) to express your thoughts. I will say, go wash your face with Rexona soap (don't use Lifeboy), put some oil on your hair, some nice scent, and wear some starchy clothes and go out,.. and meet the girl. Be a Man. You are in Love. And yes, when you go out, don't forget to ask mommy if you could stay out until 7pm. Lots of luck.

Comment

hey Beeloo,
              you lovesick puppy you..... i hope this is not the product of watching too many indian movies, where everything seems to work out in the end. Reality is sometimes quite the contrary my friend.
              Despite this if you still feel strongly about this gal, wake up and smell the roses...eh!! i mean send her roses or something. However be sure to ask her how she feels about this "relationship",it could be just your pipedream, and could leave you broken-hearted.
              N E ways goodluck........

Comment

Dear Beelo may be yopu are more home sick than in love

Comment

Beloo,
                  Join the club!I have the same problem as U.
                  I dont agree with Tariq khan and mirzayasir.In chat, u get to listen to the person's views without Ur being biased by his/her looks;if u feel that Ur view agree with that of another person, its only natural that u should like him/her!
                  So dont worry, it's more in the right direction than arranged marriages atleast!
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

hi

well i remember somebody else with this dilemma who asked for advice on the forum,
                    but it can't be love, you are in love with her personality her thoughts etc but love can only be when u meet a person one 2 one,, this is as i have said before "virtual love" also known as cyberlove
                    just don';t get emotionally attached

Comment

Ferhana1:

The internet is just a different medium for meeting other people, why can't one fall in love? People feel less inhibited, they more readily share their intimate thoughts, its easier for some people to communicate. It reminds me of two blind people meeting one another. Just because they are unable to see one another in a physical (visual) sense, doesn't necessarily mean they can't develop a healthy relationship. Or does it?

Comment

People i know u all are right but the problem is not that whether she likes me or not because she also says that she loves me but i myself am confused that should i tell her or not because she is in europe while im in states , i call her often and sometimes she calls me too. Looks doesnt matter for me i dont believe in love at first sight i think love happens when one begins to know other person , and trusts another person, love at first sight is just like gambling, u dont know how the other person is and how are his or her feelings , u know what i mean! , i know i have different opinion from others but just give it a second thought!

Comment

well its a case of being carefull then
                          and not gettin hurt becoz that is what ure instincts seem to be that is were the confusion is

Comment

Aaray beloo jee yah hum kaya sun rahay hain……….
                            App ko bhee who hota hay jo humain hota hay………..

But first you have to confirm that you are actually in love or is it just an infatuation.
                            Yah! I do agree with you that we may start liking someone on the net…but it is always very necessary to meet that person. There may be some aspects of that person which you may not like.

Aur janab yah itnay dialog nah marain that you don't give consideration to how she looks…yes you do……don't lie to your self……..I know that it may not be some thing first on your list but after all you don't like to get married to a person who looks like CHURAIL..yah phir app ka her subhoo apnay app ko daranay kay iraday hain……….she must be presentable. Kaya ho gaya hay app ko….eak bunday kay sath zindagee guzarnee hay kum say kum soorat to dekhanay kay kabil ho.

------------------
                            Sharmelee-Bano

Comment

Beeloo
                              Be careful.
                              You maybe in love...or just like. Just don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Meet this person as a potential friend, casually, then you can decide.

Is there some sort of check list to be sure you're in love?

Think about him all the time. Yes, check.
                              Enjoy talking to him all the time. Yes,check.
                              I like...

Who is anyone to tell someone if they are in love or not? Isn't love all your hidden emotions and a sense of being? Therefore it is the person themselves, what they desire or need that tells them that they are in love, like or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X