WHY CAN MUSLIM BOYS HAVE WHITE GIRLFRIENDS part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY CAN MUSLIM BOYS HAVE WHITE GIRLFRIENDS part II

The previous thread has become quite long and takes more time to download. The discussion can continue here.

please see misbah's thread by the same title to see previous discussions.

thanks

Ok, now what I read.. everyone was going crazy.

1) IS THERE OR IS THERE NO Miss.MISBAH?
    2) a. Did she have sex?
    b. And if she did what age?
    3) What did we accomplish in the last post?
    4) a. Well Misbah are you gay? (lol sorry just wanted to say that) ok, here's the real question, have you been asked to have sex with your "bf"???
    b. What did you say to him?
    5) and finally.. I just wanted this to be 5 posts. So let's get this straight, we're blamming Misbah 50s the other 50as going on.. oh **** it's getting late. Better start listening to the Sri Lanka and the "losers" India game.

------------------
    If your not down with anything I just said, I got two words for ya..

[Note: This message has been edited by kashmirigirl]

Comment

This discussion has become more appropriate for giving HYPE.

Please move it there.(De ja vu) i'm sure someone said that before.

I'VE GOT A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, GET THE FIRST FLIGHT FROM USA TO PAKISTAN (KASHMIRI BOY)!!.
      IF YOU THINK THATS NOT APPROPRIATE THEN SEND ME A E-MAIL, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME MORE ADVICE.

Comment

I agree with what Fatah said, that the original message was posted by some fake person. I bet they're still logging on to this site and laughing at all the responses they got.

I also think that the administrators and moderators have been unfair by allowing that discussion to continue, especially considering how they closed Br. Abdullah's thread called "Just need your comments", in which the idea of stopping women from working, so that men can get the jobs instead, and that way there would be a lot less families without income. Abdullah's thread evolved into a religious discussion, but it wasn't religious at first.

In Misbah's thread, the question was why can Muslim guys date but the girls can't. It was religious from the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
        X