This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favorite quotes

" Guilt is a gift from Allah warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul”
    — Nouman Ali Khan
    “The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins.” Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

“Whoever fixes things between themselves and Allah. Allah will fix things between them and the people.”
      Abdul Nasir Jangda
      “The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins.” Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

wow some really good quotes

Comment

"that was not vegetarian" - from my fortune cookie
          Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
          Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination

Comment

some really good quotes

Comment

“Know that every habit comes by getting used to it. Get used to being patient and doing good. Be patient against whatever befalls you. It will make you fear Allaah.”

— Umar ibn al-Khattab

Comment

The bigger desire you have for a sin, the greater your imaan (faith) is if you leave it.
                  -Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen

Comment

My favourite quote...!

"Zindagi to 300km/h k bad shuru hoti he.......!"
                    We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.

Comment

" kar loo Gal "
                      Khush rahoo , aour Khushian Bantooo

Comment

My favorite one is pretty basic. The whole human life is based around it and the golden words are

"NEVER LOOSE HOPE"
                        Last edited by strangeworld; Mar 23, 2015, 03:01 PM.
                        If the reason you hate me is my difference in opinion or I made you uncomfortable then you suck!

Comment

anything that makes you have a better relationship with the Almighty is never a calamity. It's the best ever blessing!!

Comment

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time and beginning one minute at a time.
                            Delve thru time
                            A cigarette that bears a lipstick's traces ... An airline ticket to romantic places ..

Comment

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam me my pants.

To Be Willing to March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause.....
                              - The Impossible Dream, Man From La Mancha

Comment

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.

Godfrey Winn

Comment

Working...
                                X