Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do people look in their life partners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do people look in their life partners?

so what dyu look for in Ur spouse?Looks,intelligence,trust?
    looking forward to ur replies.

[This message has been edited by queer (edited February 22, 1999).]
    Simple ain't easy.

Love, faithfulness, respect,and love and love and love...
    I know I have a lot of these to offer.But I do not know that
    " mairay sapnoon ki rani kub aaigee too
    beeti jai zindagani kub aaigai too

Comment

life partner what else
      Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Hmm. Its difficult to say. When you meet the right person, your criteria goes out of the window! Another thing - Its really a matter of perspective. Perhaps your criteria is fulfilled better than you expected/wanted!

Comment

i'll go for anyone.

Comment

Hey Loser,
            That's really risky!
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Dear Queer,

I have another question in reply to your question and that is:

what quality one should have for his / her spouse instead of looking for the qualities in others?

Comment

JAK,
                That's a nice topic...why don't U post it? I shall surely reply to it.
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

yeah u are brave loser

[This message has been edited by zainab (edited February 25, 1999).]

Comment

queers and JAK great point.
                    We always focus on what we WANT, not what we should do for the other.

Relationships are great when you look at what you can do to make the other happy...and gain happiness from that.

Comment

I posted this in the other thread by uicdoc and now i am just copying it here.

The socioeconomic differences. This is a big issue. In many of the
                      recent pakistani dramas and indian movies, they are telling us that
                      money doen't make any difference. its old and conservative ideas.
                      and the guy and the girl should marry.

Now the question is that what did ou prophet Mohammud SAW said
                      about this topic. He said that you should first look for the faith of the
                      girl, what kind of muslim is she? does she follow namaz roza etc.
                      Second thing is that YOU SHOUL MARRY IN YOUR OWN CLASS. if you
                      are not very well economically then you should marry in the lower
                      class. If rich then marry in upper class. I HOPE ALL OF YOU SHOULd
                      UNDERSTAND NOW. Third thing is that how pretty is that girl. Many
                      people also say that shakal is not important. It's wrong. I don't mean
                      that you ask for the prettiest girl in the world. But should be
                      reasonable.

------------------
                      MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
                      pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

of course mirzayazir...

You have to like them, to want to be with them, to be attracted to them to marry them.

Comment

Working...
                        X