Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for my Grand Mother

Asslam-u-Alikum ,

Some of you might have noticed that i havent been around lately. Well thats coz my grand mother had stroke last week and then i had to fly to california over this weekend. She is not in a good condition and doctors are not very hopeful either. They say that even if she lives, she will be paralyzed from left side of the body. I request all you friends out there to pray for her that either Allah gives her health or free her of the pain she is in.It was a reall pain to see her on bed and not able to do anything. I have seen her all my life doing every thing herself and never been dependent on anyone.Please pray for her. Aameen.

------------------
    *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

hey dear salams and inshallah your grandmother will be fine.

Hey i'm an occupational therapist and work with many grandmothers...

I'm sure you being there will really help her and comfort her. You are in my prayers.

Comment

Walaikum Salam,

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Insh'Allah both your grandmother and family have the strength to get through this. She will be in my prayers also.

Comment

Allah Reham karay ... oor un ko sehat day (amin)
        And dont you worry most of the time docs do lie, warna un ke baqool main kab ka swargh bashi ho chuka hota ..

aap hosla rakho .. oor hum dua kartay rahain ge

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Stay strong and give all the love and support to your gandmother and to your family. I will ask my Jamat brother to do special prayer for your grandmother. Allah willing everything will be alright.

T.T.F.N

Comment

Wasslam dear friends,

I really appreciate your responses..... she definitely needs all the prayers at this time that she can get.... though you all dont even know her ... it means alot to me that u will all pray for her .... thanks alot .. sahar

------------------

Comment

God...
              grant me the serenity...
              to acept the thing..i cant change!

amen!

------------------
              vague ideas...
              obscure prophecy...
              influence...
              helplessness....
              black jewels...
              of insignificance.

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry to hear about your grandma, May Allah give her health and a long life too.I am sure she will be feeling good already to see you and your presence will comfort her too.I will pray for her after every prayer and before going to sleep as I do for my grandma(Nani Aman and Dadi aman), they both are sisters and I am lucky to have them both.
                I love them both, and I know how you are feeling now, you have to be strong and take care of her as much as you can. You can bring flowers to her and you can talk to her if she can hear you. I know I used to do the same to my Nana when he was paralyzed. One day I was asking what he wants to eat and I was telling him different dishes and when I said "khichri" he moved his hand a bit which was yes, and I told him " Aap khichri khaingai, aray wo to bulbul ka bucha khata hai" , and he started smiling.So I cooked it for him and while I was feeding him I told him Nana you know I cooked this, he waved his finger as he saying, O'you are such a liar,and I said O' nana come om yo gotta trust me on this and he smiled as he was saying,yeah yeah I know you did it for me. And the funny thing he was the one who taught me the poem
                "bulbul ka bacha khata tha kichri pita tha pani..." when I 3or4 yrs. old.
                But sadly he died at the age of 74 two years ago but he is still with us and will be forever.
                I wish your grandmother a speedy recovery, health and a long life so that she can play with her grand gradnd children.
                Take haert everything will be just fine, there are certain points where all the tech. and med. doesn't work and all you can do is pray, so do your part and leave it on to Allah He does what is best for us. Always remember one thing that Allah never gives you the pain which you can not bear.
                I hope pretty soon you will be writing in the same forum with a good news and I will take all the credit " see she got well because I prayed for her"

------------------

Comment

UR so chweeeeeeeeeeeeet sultan jeee.. thanks alot .. well i spoke to my mom and she said that they are doing threapy on her and well there is not much difference . *sigh* ... i just hope that Allah relieves her of her pain... coz i can feel that pain she is going thru ...

thanks alot to all of ya out there who are praying for her ....

Sahar

------------------

Comment

Well first thank you for a quick response.
                    The therapy will not bring results in few weeks or a month specially at this old age, it will take time Insha Allah she will have a positive change soon.

Take care and be happy ---- cheeeeeer uupppp )

------------------

Comment

Assalamualaikum,
                      I will pray for your grandma.
                      Pay my regards to your grandma and as i am
                      student in cyprus so please tell her to pray
                      for my success.
                      KHUDA HAFIZ.

Comment

look who's here,
                        was just browsing thru some stuff from the previous weeks when i came across this one about your gramma. it kinda reminded me of my own grandmother, and the pain she went thru in her final days.
                        i sincerely hope your grams is recovering now.
                        was just curious hope you don't mind my asking. i pray for her quick recovery and good health.

Comment

Dear brother,

May Allah give her health. Pray from God. Allah Shafi Allah Kafi....

KHUDA HAFIZ

------------------
                          MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]

mirzayasir.paklinks.com
                          pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com

Comment

Working...
                          X