Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare

We all have dreams right and we see them every night too. So what is your worst nightmare? You tell me yours and I tell you mine. So what is it? Hey I am waiting and you are hesitating.

------------------

Re: Nightmare

Sultan don't be phased i shall be the first to your reply to your thread.

My worst nightmare was that i can never forget is about all those who i know in my life from birth till present are all running after me trying to kill me...in the nightmare i'm running thru a dark forest in torrential rain.
    ...baat jisame, pyaar to hai, zehar bhi hai.

Comment

u guyz remember ur dreams.........i always forget them like an hour after i've woken up...........
      Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Originally posted by SSultan
        So what is your worst nightmare?
        i think thats sort of a personal question. people wouldnt come right out and tell you their worst nightmare, just for the heck of it. often..its something very close to 'em..and its just not disclosed.

im terrified of darkness. now u tell us. wats ur nightmare?
        if you go crazy, yes i'll still call you superman

Comment

Originally posted by SSultan
          So what is your worst nightmare?
          ------------------
          I remember once i watched a film called Interview With A Vampire and had a freaky dream about them... but i wouldn't say that's my worst; just one that i remember

Also you know that feeling you get when you dream you've fallen off some big clif or whatnot and jerk wide awake? Yeah I hate that _

Comment

i was falling off a really high bridge and i was with this person i supposedly liked

Comment

Working...
            X