Labeling some one else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labeling some one else

I have been thinking that how fast and prompt some people are to lable some one else. This thing tells us how narrow minded these people are that they do not even like to listen the other person's point of view. This category of people includes specially the ones who think they are very modern, liberal, socialized, well etiquette holders and those who think they are authority in religion (some even with out learning the religion). Can I take the honor to tell these self nominated liberals that any one who talks about religion and who wants his/her religion to be the first periority in his/her life or who wants to stick with his/her roots is not necessarily a molvi? And can I tell those prompt fatawa delivering molvies that any one who does not agree with their false/right fatawas is not necessarily a Kafir?

------------------

I second that msaqibj

Comment

Spacial2:
      Thaks for your support on this topic.
      I am hopeful that if we learn to respect the others, we can be more civilized and developed in so many directions of life.

------------------

Comment

Folks:
        This is what I have been insisting on since I started talking on this forum: That when we are not ready to be open minded towarrds the people who want to stick with their roots then how come we expect them to be open mind towards the so called self nominated liberals. The people (on this forum and elsewhere)who think they are more liberals and more open minded, actually I find them less tolerated, more aggresive and insulting towards the people who wants to stick with their roots. When we call them extremists, consevativives and give them the names then we should expect same thing back too. I have been asking this question to the people who think that they have authority in religion and to the people who think they do not need the religion in their lives, Please what ever you choose to stick with, "is their any harm to be nice with each other, as a nation?"
        ------------------
        ****I am a jeweler, I set the significance of the jewels and throw the insignificant into the trash, these are my Quality Standards****

------------------

Comment

So u and jewels of insignificance is the same person. Right ?

Comment

Amin:
            No Yaar, I am not that person, I don't even know even who is he. I live in Toronto Canada: and my name is.................I don't know if I should tell my real name on the Public forum.
            If you read my message again on the bottom of my posts, you will get the difference.
            and if you want to see the some more difference then please read the "Topic: Please let them continue..." that would tell you that I am not that person.

------------------

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited February 22, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
            X