Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To: Guac,...and then others...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    To: Guac,...and then others...

    Design for us your most awesome, best ever, can't get enough but arteries say please stop, sandwich!....

    Everyone has either had one, or made one, or imagines a one of a kind sandwich that is a masterpiece. So lets hear it....
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

    #2
    Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

    or....vise versa...


    While ideas last. One entry per username.
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

      wait....does this even belong in Cafe? Sorry. I'm a little slow. No have caffeine. :\
      Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

      Comment


        #4
        Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

        ^I was going to ask the same thing

        My favourite sandwich that I make is :

        Boiled eggs + Kraft Cheddar cream cheese + butter + chopped green chili + salt + ground black pepper

        I mixx it all up and make a nice paste...then I spread it on slices of bread and stick in the toaster oven for a few mins...just till it gives a nice light golden colour and the it gets a bit cheesy...

        YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
        Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
        Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

        Comment


          #5
          Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

          Best.thread.ever.


          I'm going to have two entries since I can! :halo:

          Best sandwich ever made:

          Spread: mayo + mustard mixed
          Meat: Grilled chicken
          Veggies: Tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, lettuce, red onions, pickles, avocadoes
          Bread: Jalapeno cheddar focaccia
          Extra: cheese, oil/vinegar, salt and pepper


          sandwich.JPG


          Best sandwich ever bought:

          Veggie patty, veggies, and so much cheese that it makes a 'skirt' outside of the burger

          squeezeburger.JPG


          I'm sure no one can beat my artery clogging entries.




          (Definitely once in a couple of months (or year) type sandwiches)
          Just because you have an avocado .................doesn't mean you have guacamole

          Comment


            #6
            Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

            That veggie burger actually looks like a dessert. The ball could be a scoop of ice cream and the surrounding could be a crisp sugar wafer.
            Haii waan fraanshaap?

            Comment


              #7
              Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

              Originally posted by teggy View Post
              Design for us your most awesome, best ever, can't get enough but arteries say please stop, sandwich!....

              Everyone has either had one, or made one, or imagines a one of a kind sandwich that is a masterpiece. So lets hear it....
              ni maa sadqe aj mere praa nu poakh lagi hoieee ay

              ajao tuanu aithon da sabtoon wadiya khana khwaiyeey

              Comment


                #8
                Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                ^I was going to ask the same thing

                My favourite sandwich that I make is :

                Boiled eggs + Kraft Cheddar cream cheese + butter + chopped green chili + salt + ground black pepper

                I mixx it all up and make a nice paste...then I spread it on slices of bread and stick in the toaster oven for a few mins...just till it gives a nice light golden colour and the it gets a bit cheesy...

                YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                Sounds do-able. I'm terrible at trying to 'make' new things, especially if they require instructions. Some old members here know what happened when I tried to make some Green Tea...

                Originally posted by Guac View Post
                Best.thread.ever.


                I'm going to have two entries since I can! :halo:

                Best sandwich ever made:

                Spread: mayo + mustard mixed
                Meat: Grilled chicken
                Veggies: Tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, lettuce, red onions, pickles, avocadoes
                Bread: Jalapeno cheddar focaccia
                Extra: cheese, oil/vinegar, salt and pepper


                [ATTACH=CONFIG]47433[/ATTACH]


                Best sandwich ever bought:

                Veggie patty, veggies, and so much cheese that it makes a 'skirt' outside of the burger

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]47434[/ATTACH]


                I'm sure no one can beat my artery clogging entries.




                (Definitely once in a couple of months (or year) type sandwiches)
                *must.resist.temptation.to.ask.to.be.invited...... .

                This post, I would have hit the like button a dozen times, if each Like registered each time.

                They both look scrumptious. Thankfully it's past dinner time, and I am already full, or else I would've been that crazy guy past midnight they see on security cameras next morning banging on Subway door yelling "I know you're in there......I just want a sub.....cmooon"..
                Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
                ni maa sadqe aj mere praa nu poakh lagi hoieee ay

                ajao tuanu aithon da sabtoon wadiya khana khwaiyeey
                Lool. JazakAllah bro. Describe tha sab toun wadiyya khaana....por favor.
                Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

                Comment


                  #9
                  To: Guac,...and then others...

                  Nothing beats tomato mozzarella basil pesto panini on ciabaata bread

                  Except maybe a classic grilled cheese sammich


                  


                  

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                    Lol. The more I look at the 2nd cheeskirt sammich, the more I keep going 'Woaaaahhhh", uncontrollably.
                    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                      Originally posted by khattichic View Post
                      Nothing beats tomato mozzarella basil pesto panini on ciabaata bread

                      Except maybe a classic grilled cheese sammich
                      Grilled Cheese is always welcome.
                      Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        1) Add a slice (or two) of turkey (or cooked turkey bacon) to an other wise normal grilled cheese.
                        2) Enjoy
                        2.5) Thank me

                        A hurt ego will often speak before reason

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                          Originally posted by partyslims View Post
                          That veggie burger actually looks like a dessert. The ball could be a scoop of ice cream and the surrounding could be a crisp sugar wafer.
                          Woah that is true, never looked at it like that!

                          Originally posted by teggy View Post
                          Lol. The more I look at the 2nd cheeskirt sammich, the more I keep going 'Woaaaahhhh", uncontrollably.
                          Lol I couldn't even eat all of it myself...felt way too guilty. Talk about a heart attack on a plate.


                          Originally posted by MM View Post
                          1) Add a slice (or two) of turkey (or cooked turkey bacon) to an other wise normal grilled cheese.
                          2) Enjoy
                          2.5) Thank me
                          Turkey bacon is amazing! Always takes a normal sandwich to the next level.
                          Just because you have an avocado .................doesn't mean you have guacamole

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                            Originally posted by teggy View Post
                            Lool. JazakAllah bro. Describe tha sab toun wadiyya khaana....por favor.


                            I hope you will not ban me when I will finish explaining what wadiya khana is

                            lo suno fer: bakray di raan howay, wichon gol gol machli di boti kadi howay, onda banya howay changi tarha kuteya qeema, naal laye houn gehre sabz karaile... wich howay pareya qeema utay taaga howay waleya..fer howay desi ghee wich taleyaa.. naal howan chchandiyaan hoiyaan tandur diya rotiyan.. salaad utay nimbo chorkaya howay te naal ik makhan da peRa howay... lassi howay chaati di te rayeta howay zeeray da.. fer hi ainnu sab ton wadiya khana keh sakne aan


                            kyuon ji aaya maza ??

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: To: Guac,...and then others...

                              I had a sweet onion teriyaki chicken sub today. Omg so good
                              Main to is waastay chup hon kay tamasha na banay
                              Tu samajhta hai mujhe tujh se gila kuch bhi nahi...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X