Holy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy.....

Is it right to say holy "cow" "Jesus" "****" ? People frequently say especially Jesus , does it count as Gunnah or we should be more careful with our tongue?
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Re: Holy.....

it is all sin... and we donot believe on other's god than ALLAH...

holy cow ===> Hindu's Belief of Incarnation

Holy Jesus ====> Christianity Followers

Holy **** ====> dont know abt it's source but it's a slang word...

and instead of these.. there are far BEST words from Almighty ALLAH...

when you wonders, say: SUBHANALLAH...

when you frights, say: ASTAGHFIRULLAH or ALLAH-U-AKBAR

when you pleases/thankful, say: JAZAKALLAH

way better...

Comment

People usually don't realize what they are saying, for them it's just a figure of speech. But in reality it's changing their ideology.

Comment

^ indeed... cant we call it Imaan Ki Kami ?? or is it just carelessness ?

Comment

These are just expressions - expressions of wonder, or shock, or disgust. They don't contain any religious significance.
          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
            These are just expressions - expressions of wonder, or shock, or disgust. They don't contain any religious significance.
            You know Tlk when you curse someone , do you think it's normal figure of speech. Like people in excitement say wtf. Or do you call it ill mannered.

Comment

Originally posted by UZ:9725859
              You know Tlk when you curse someone , do you think it's normal figure of speech. Like people in excitement say wtf. Or do you call it ill mannered.
              I will call it ill mannered. I really don't know why people use wtf expression. It immediately reflects on the person's messed up thought process. Tuk be honest, I don't trust the people who use colorful language.
              People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

'aamaal bin niyaat...agar niyat vo nahiiN to Theek hai magar aise alfaaz se bachnaa chaahiye. gunaah to nahiiN hogaa magar aHtiraaz karnaa chaahiye.
                Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
                  Kisi aur ki imaan kai baaray mein faisla karna (or to judge them) kya woh bazaat-e-khud, imaan ki kammi nahin hai? Who are we to judge another's level of imaan?

Sure, I can agree that cursing is ill-mannered, but I that has no bearing on their imaan, though maybe on their aamaal.
                  You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes and that's kinda the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Sehrysh View Post
                    Kisi aur ki imaan kai baaray mein faisla karna (or to judge them) kya woh bazaat-e-khud, imaan ki kammi nahin hai? Who are we to judge another's level of imaan?

Sure, I can agree that cursing is ill-mannered, but I that has no bearing on their imaan, though maybe on their aamaal.
                    WOW...

so u r actually saying that we cant say anything abt a person who abuse or curse ?? right ??

why dont you spread ur view wide and think what causes a Muslim or simply a HUMAN to do that ??

True that only ALLAH is the best Judge & Just and HE knows the Feelings and Niyyats of every single person... so what do you think HE is going to let it go easily when you abuse/curse ?? NOT AT ALL...

This is what Imaan is and lamhein lamhein ka aur har amal ka jawab dena hai ALLAH ko jis se wo har waqt BAA-KHABAR hai

Imaan sirf Kalma,Tauheed-o-Rasalat pe khatam nahi hota... aik aik cheez ka jab hisaab dena parega so tell me where is our Imaan when we lie each day thousands of Time.. and Imaan ki baat ho rahi hai to pehli baat.. Chughliyaan aur gheebat bohot aam hai hum sab me... nahi ???

Atleast koi bole to sahi uth ke keh yaar ye ghalat hai... ao hum sab thik karein apne aapko... ye hum kis raastay pe chal nikle hein... BUT kahan

Comment

We cannot call it Ian ki kami for sure. Sometimes it's a catch phrase and people don't know.its just carelessness.

Comment

it is all sin... and we donot believe on other's god than ALLAH...

holy cow ===> Hindu's Belief of Incarnation

Holy Jesus ====> Christianity Followers

Holy **** ====> dont know abt it's source but it's a slang word...

and instead of these.. there are far BEST words from Almighty ALLAH...

when you wonders, say: SUBHANALLAH...

when you frights, say: ASTAGHFIRULLAH or ALLAH-U-AKBAR

when you pleases/thankful, say: JAZAKALLAH

way better...

Why is holy Jesus not allowed? Don't we consider Jesus to be a holy person?
                        Don't get mad because someone sins differently.

Comment

Yes they all remind me of amir liaqat. And I hate that insaan
                          I will call it ill mannered. I really don't know why people use wtf expression. It immediately reflects on the person's messed up thought process. Tuk be honest, I don't trust the people who use colorful language.

Comment

WOW...

so u r actually saying that we cant say anything abt a person who abuse or curse ?? right ??

why dont you spread ur view wide and think what causes a Muslim or simply a HUMAN to do that ??

True that only ALLAH is the best Judge & Just and HE knows the Feelings and Niyyats of every single person... so what do you think HE is going to let it go easily when you abuse/curse ?? NOT AT ALL...

This is what Imaan is and lamhein lamhein ka aur har amal ka jawab dena hai ALLAH ko jis se wo har waqt BAA-KHABAR hai

Imaan sirf Kalma,Tauheed-o-Rasalat pe khatam nahi hota... aik aik cheez ka jab hisaab dena parega so tell me where is our Imaan when we lie each day thousands of Time.. and Imaan ki baat ho rahi hai to pehli baat.. Chughliyaan aur gheebat bohot aam hai hum sab me... nahi ???

Atleast koi bole to sahi uth ke keh yaar ye ghalat hai... ao hum sab thik karein apne aapko... ye hum kis raastay pe chal nikle hein... BUT kahan
                            You said imaan ki kami - which is a judgment. Hidayat karna naiki hai, to judge someone's imaan or level of imaan is not a naiki...
                            You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes and that's kinda the same thing...

Comment

Very simple and to the point reply

When it comes to sin , we shud follow the path of Rasoolullaah P.B.U.H

Jo kaam Nabi P.B.U.H and Un k Sahaba Kiraam ne ni kiya , wo na kia jaey !

So ye sb words aaj k waqt k hain n christians k bnaey huey hain Inse bacha jaey
                              My Attitude :
                              If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                              Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

Working...
                              X