O'Hare experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Hare experience

Has any one traveled used Chicago O'Hare as point of entry with a green card with pakistani passport? How was the experience?

Thanks in advance.

Re: O'Hare experience

My husband has when he was on a visit visa, he did not have any issues. alhamdulilah!
    May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
    Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
    Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

i've traveled in N out of ORD several times to my overseas destinations...no issues!
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Ohare is a great airport. I have a name similar to someone on some list and would get stopped off and on coming into the country. My experience at Ohare was pleasant and was pathetic at JFK.
        Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

Originally posted by X2 View Post
          Ohare is a great airport. I have a name similar to someone on some list and would get stopped off and on coming into the country. My experience at Ohare was pleasant and was pathetic at JFK.
          i agree...JFK is the worst...long delays at immigration clearance, chaos in lining up for it, immigration officer asks too many questions, finger printing takes too long for non US and Canadian citizens, the officers are too arrogant.
          Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
          16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodycall911 View Post
            Has any one traveled used Chicago O'Hare as point of entry with a green card with pakistani passport? How was the experience?

Thanks in advance.
            My wife did. It was a great experience.

Comment

I did it is better than JFK.
              "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Working...
              X