Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gassing Children in a Damascus Neighborhood; Assad must be a Suicidal Maniac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gassing Children in a Damascus Neighborhood; Assad must be a Suicidal Maniac!

Cranmer: Syrian children gassed: is Assad a suicidal maniac?

It seems the Neighboring Countries would be the first to do something about this Tyrant and his Brave Military Establishment.

but the Neighbors sit back and smoke their Hookahs and visit their concubines while women and children are killed in their sleep by this Maniac!
    We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Re: Gassing Children in a Damascus Neighborhood; Assad must be a Suicidal Maniac!

How do you know its true? The western countries seem to use events like these to go to war with Middle eastern countries. Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, 10 years later we have none. Don't get swept up in the propaganda of the west. Go to syria and find out yourself then decide. Your opinions would be dramatically changed from the ones you have sitting behind a computer screen.
    Remember God so much that you are forgotten.Let the caller and the called disappear;be lost in the Call.- Rumi

Comment

Re: Gassing Children in a Damascus Neighborhood; Assad must be a Suicidal Maniac!

I would agree with McPendo here... don't be so sure that what you are being fed by the western media is the truth. You dont even have to go to Syria to decide the truth, if you have any relatives or friends sitting in the middle east...ask them what they know of the situation... sitting here what we know is drastically different than what we would believe if we were sitting in the States.

Be critical of the propaganda being fed to you, the west doesnt exactly have a track record of transparency when it comes to issues related to the Mid East.
      Oh Allah, give me patience and
      GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

Comment

what else would yo expect from 'obama' ??
        "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Agr sach hai tou shame on us all , agr jhoot hai tou bhi wahan k Muslims ko Allaah apne Hifz o Amaan mein rakhe , Aameen
          My Attitude :
          If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
          Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

By ANI | ANIWed 30 Jan, 2013

London, Jan 30 (ANI): The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.
            A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme 'approved by Washington'.
            As per the scheme 'Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to usechemical weapons,' the Daily Mail reports.
            Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.
            According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.
            The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.
            According to the paper, the U.S. State Department has declined to comment on the matter. (ANI)
            We are all in the same game, just different levels•
            Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

the news above is an example of false flag operation, which i believe is what happened in syria
              We are all in the same game, just different levels•
              Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

It's disgusting to see people denying Assad's crimes and calling it Western media propaganda.
                “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

^nobody is supporting Bashar here, he is brutal, but I don't think he is really that stupid that when he is close to winning the war with the help of his allies he will CW his own people. all we are saying is where is the proof that Assad regime is behind CW, just because US intelligence says so? how about they wait till UN panel is done with the investigation and reports are out, as to who exactly was behind CW attacks before jumping to the conclusion and preparing for yet another war.

Comment

Originally posted by rangoli View Post
                    ^nobody is supporting Bashar here, he is brutal, but I don't think he is really that stupid that when he is close to winning the war with the help of his allies he will CW his own people. all we are saying is where is the proof that Assad regime is behind CW, just because US intelligence says so? how about they wait till UN panel is done with the investigation and reports are out, as to who exactly was behind CW attacks before jumping to the conclusion and preparing for yet another war.
                    first of all, US will never invade Syria like it did in Iraq so lets stop comparing Syria with Iraq. If anything it's going to be the missile attacks/aerial bombing of Assad's army.

Secondly, even if CW in Syria is a set up by US I would still support taking out Assad by US keeping the brutalities in my mind carried out by Assad regime.

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                      first of all, US will never invade Syria like it did in Iraq so lets stop comparing Syria with Iraq. If anything it's going to be the missile attacks/aerial bombing of Assad's army.

Secondly, even if CW in Syria is a set up by US I would still support taking out Assad by US keeping the brutalities in my mind carried out by Assad regime.
                      and what would these limited strikes achieve? how will the humanitarian situation on ground improve by these strikes? Its almost impossible to avoid civilian casualties....Also, it will unleash the response from Syrian government, Hezbollah, Iran or even Russia...hence there would be only more deaths and chaos and it wont be just confined to Syria, but will engulf the entire region.

Assad must go, but how about they look at alternative options like diplomatic channels, a ceasefire, UN should get involved, stake holders in the region should come together and find a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by rangoli View Post
                        and what would these limited strikes achieve? how will the humanitarian situation on ground improve by these strikes? Its almost impossible to avoid civilian casualties....Also, it will unleash the response from Syrian government, Hezbollah, Iran or even Russia...hence there would be only more deaths and chaos and it wont be just confined to Syria, but will engulf the entire region.

Assad must go, but how about they look at alternative options like diplomatic channels, a ceasefire, UN should get involved, stake holders in the region should come together and find a solution.

They have tried ceasefire in 2012....it didnt work out. Probably because there are more than two parties involved in conflict.

Comment

To ignore the crimes of a butcher like Assad and try to couch it as a western propaganda is pretty unacceptable. Those of you here questioning that whether he did it or not, how do you know that he didnt, any proof?

The quicker the world gets rid of the barbaric Assad who has killed thousands to save his family dynasty, the better, dont care who does it. Lets not be blinded by our anti west rhetoric and close our eyes to the sufferings of the innocents in Syria. Assad is a monster and the world needs to get rid of him.

Comment

I have least interest in the politics of Syria but just seeing how people selectively pick n choose heroes and villains in the middle east, Afghanistan and Pakistan surprises me sometimes.

To see if our reaction to what is happening in Syria is based on objective analysis of the situation or our inherent sympathies it would be interesting to have a poll with the following options: I am a ...
                            A. Sunni supporting Rebels
                            B. Sunni supporting Assad
                            C. Shia supporting rebels
                            D. Shia supporting Assad
                            E. Neutral

I expect to see a lot of As and Ds. I'd be happy if that isn't the case.
                            I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill . . . . M. Gandhi

Comment

Hey Obama! go take care of your manic people with machine guns.

Comment

Working...
                              X