Best Course of Action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Course of Action?

Yes, my question is to Guys. Guys because they experience it most.

What would you be your action/ reaction when you are standing on the street, with your friends and having a chill out night and 2 to 3 guys come and start fighting with your friends. Not you.. You friends. Fighting in sense, physically hurting them. When you know you are alone. You really don't have any idea, who they are, why they showed up? whats the issue?? It just happens so instant. Also you find your friends helpless as they are not punching them back.. (Friends or friend).

Would you stay away because they are not hurting you? Or.... Okey I dont want to give you options. I just want to know, what would you do? And if you can, provide the reason.

Also, would you be hesitant to give your statement as an eye witness??

I would really appreciate the honest answers.
    So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Re: Best Course of Action?

I would do anything to stop that fight..and try to back-off my friends...but if i get attacked..then they have got themselves in trouble.
    "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
    Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
    By Royal Gala

Comment

I'll call 911.
      "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Originally posted by Xtron View Post
        I would do anything to stop that fight..and try to back-off my friends...but if i get attacked..then they have got themselves in trouble.
        about the statement part?

Originally posted by UZ View Post
        I'll call 911.
        Of course. but What would be your instant reaction? it will take at least some time to get them at the place. Till then, what would YOU do?
        So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
        William Shakespeare

Comment

It depends. If our numbers are equal then I will first try to stop, if not then will join the fight.

If numbers are not equal and they are more then I will make my friends including myself run away from the scene
          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
            It depends. If our numbers are equal then I will first try to stop, if not then will join the fight.

If numbers are not equal and they are more then I will make my friends including myself run away from the scene
            Lets say, they are 2 and its only your 1 friend. Also you can't make your friends run.... they are just so engaged in beating him.. ??
            William Shakespeare

Comment

Put 999/911 on speaker while I try to break up the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketSocket View Post
                Put 999/911 on speaker while I try to break up the fight.
                How?
                William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24:9719865

Lets say, they are 2 and its only your 1 friend. Also you can't make your friends run.... they are just so engaged in beating him.. ??
                  You try to reason when them, try to calm them down, try to attract attention of others to call the cops. In fact engaging myself in fight would be my last option.

Comment

You try to reason when them, try to calm them down, try to attract attention of others to call the cops. In fact engaging myself in fight would be my last option.
                    Ok. So you actually mean that you may curse/ yell/ scream but you won't get yourself into the fight physically? No matter, your friend is as close to you as a brother.
                    William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
                      How?
                      [Punch] Hello [Punch] Police [Punch] We need help [Punch] We're getting [Punch] just send some damn cops [Punch] Location[Interruption 1] Location [Interruption 2] Thanks [Punch]. God knows what would happen before they reach us.
                      On a serious note if this was in UK I would completely try to avoid the fight, these chavs are stupid and they carry knives.

Comment

Where did I say that I will curse and yell. I said I will try to calm them down.

First rule of helping someone who is drowning is to try to help the person from the side. Don't jump in the pool with him

Comment

[Punch] Hello [Punch] Police [Punch] We need help [Punch] We're getting [Punch] just send some damn cops [Punch] Location[Interruption 1] Location [Interruption 2] Thanks [Punch]. God knows what would happen before they reach us.
                          On a serious note if this was in UK I would completely try to avoid the fight, these chavs are stupid and they carry knives.
                          lol

Where did I say that I will curse and yell. I said I will try to calm them down.

First rule of helping someone who is drowning is to try to help the person from the side. Don't jump in the pool with him
                          Aray aap ne nhi kaha. I was asking this. ok...well got it.
                          William Shakespeare

Comment

But if it was my brother, I would jump in right away

Comment

haan bro that is such good multitasking.

Comment

Working...
                              X