http://www.paklinks.com/gs/all-views...greatness.html

How can we take it further?

Perhaps organisations can be created

Voluntary groups focusing on:

> Helping the elderly
    > Helping the poor and destitute with gifts and fun activities
    > Raising morale in general society
    > Projects to raise the living standards

The organisations should seek to recruit as many locals as possible - give everyone feeling of participation.

So I ask with the suggestions that you mentioned earlier ... what can be done?

> I feel a marketing project needs to go in to the Pakistani mango to tell people how proud we are of it
    > Films or documentaries need to be made to raise hopes and praise honesty in honest people
    > Lobby groups should be put out to curb violence on TV and censor very negative news - because it breeds fear and eventual apathy.
    > Weapon amnesty schemes
    > Detox for ill people and Cold Turkey camps for drug addicts

> Art schemes and museum tours ...

Let's just not be proud of Pakistan - but let's start given ourselves valid reasons to be proud of Pakistan.
    The Prophet(SAW) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Re: How to rebuild Pakistan into a great nation and great society

How else can we grow the good seeds in society to make a flourishing forest of goodness?
    The Prophet(SAW) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

for starters by shipping all the current and past politicians to more better yet hanging them in public
      We are all in the same game, just different levels•
      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

By a civil war, killing hundreds and thousands of people. I am not suggesting it, I can see it coming.
        Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
          for starters by shipping all the current and past politicians to more better yet hanging them in public
          how is that a good thing we can do? You are just V for Vendetta ... that is not positive - that is reactionary - negative for that matter. Leave the hanging part - let's just start putting our focus in other areas ... areas that we can immediately influence and immediately praise - and put up on YouTube for example.
          The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

Originally posted by Lafanter View Post
            By a civil war, killing hundreds and thousands of people. I am not suggesting it, I can see it coming.
            I can't see a civil war happening ... The army out gun everyone ... they will just march in and Egypt will happen all over again ... We need to start working on different parameters ... I hope people here understand me! It was hard enough to explain the other thread - it seems people are blank facing my propositions and when contribute do so with the attitude of retribution or violence.

Lafanter ... If you can see a war coming ... what are you going to do about it - to stop it coming ... It's not here yet - and if you can see it coming then you should feel obliged to do something about it ...
            The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

dude stop throwing namak on our zakhams......youtube is still banned in pakistan....
              Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

Originally posted by ButtSb View Post
                dude stop throwing namak on our zakhams......youtube is still banned in pakistan....
                yaar look on the bright side..dailymotion to hai. and u can watch youtube through proxy

Comment

2 things, but they they are related to each other if you look closely.

1-Take pride in you work, rather then flaa'n ibn-y flaa'n(that like calling your self impotent), or worst respect me in know him and him...that like being a gay-Wh--e, living life under another man's balls. Not cool. Not cool.... Take pride in what you do... die!!!! if you are a police man and a person die in your territory.
                  Die!!!! if you an engineer and you design collapsed. etc etc.....

2-(dedecated to southie) Indian is not being run by Gandhi any more. rather on the failed model of amreeka, so if pakistan have to survive next door to such giant. We have to a mixture of Israel and Japan.
                  ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Mr. Monk, all I can hope for is this too shall pass. It is up to the next generation. To decide if they will let the jawans do all the sacrifices while the officer class and civilians ae busy lobbying verbal grenades.nfrom the comfort of a safe place.

I cannot fathom this situation. Grew up in 2 wars. 1965 and 71. But none of my friends engaged in Pakistan bashing. None of my bharatiya aquaintances talk indo- Pak politics. Leave rivalry to the sports arena ( where Pak has no chance against Bharat!!)
                    Last edited by Southie; Aug 17, 2013, 11:53 AM.
                    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      2 things, but they they are related to each other if you look closely.

1-Take pride in you work, rather then flaa'n ibn-y flaa'n(that like calling your self impotent), or worst respect me in know him and him...that like being a gay-Wh--e, living life under another man's balls. Not cool. Not cool.... Take pride in what you do... die!!!! if you are a police man and a person die in your territory.
                      Die!!!! if you an engineer and you design collapsed. etc etc.....

2-(dedecated to southie) Indian is not being run by Gandhi any more. rather on the failed model of amreeka, so if pakistan have to survive next door to such giant. We have to a mixture of Israel and Japan.
                      ... Too much focus on asbab ... Let's not be like the countries who don't have faith ... Let's use faith to prosper and be more charitable ... All of these will come naturally when we sort our affairs out.
                      The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                        Mr. Monk, all I can hope for is this too shall pass. It is up to the next generation. To decide if they will let the jawans do all the sacrifices while the officer class and civilians ae busy lobbying verbal grenades.nfrom the comfort of a safe place.

I cannot fathom this situation. Grew up in 2 wars. 1965 and 71. But none of my friends engaged in Pakistan bashing. None of my bharatiya aquaintances talk indo- Pak politics. Leave rivalry to the sports arena ( where Pak has no chance against arena!!)

Bhai jee, my post is not against india, I promise, Its against new way of managing the countries.
                        The ways big countries adopt usually.

Comment

Originally posted by psyah View Post
                          ... Too much focus on asbab ... Let's not be like the countries who don't have faith ... Let's use faith to prosper and be more charitable ... All of these will come naturally when we sort our affairs out.
                          What I meant was, always prepared as security is concerned. Put money in to development of our own defence science.
                          And like Japan, in way they manage space population with innovation. We often compare our country with European nations try to find out what is not right, I mean planning wise, but lets look at japan, huge cities, huge population.
                          Small houses, extremely clean , very pretty gardening, I mean they made good use of what they have.

And also, believe it of not, we in pakistan have manu-salva, 19 carore people eating mostly sufficiently healthy.
                          Its not short of a miracle. By almost none of our own innovation. But only by what God gave us.

Scary thing is, planet is not as plumpy as it use to be,
                          1-My family is in farming, I can tell things are changing as far as the heat and rain falls are.
                          2-Counties with the Guns are going to rob countries with no guns, or with smaller guns.

Also people say, Morsi had a million phd, doc, engineers, prof. in his Govt, See he could not develop a new modern egypt, so we stuck talking about models of non Muslim counties.

Comment

I guess what I am trying to say is, as a nation, we need to do, a lot of work.
                            Like hard core work, no thinking, no fixing, no fighting, no philosophical improvements.
                            But work, pure work.

I guess what Qauid said, kam kam aur bas kam...
                            Turns out he wasn't stupid

Comment

I kinda agree with sheeda's immediate center field approach. Same sentiments here.
                              Seriously Allergic to dust, bull__t, Sheep & Lotas.

Comment

Working...
                              X