Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence Day

I don't feel like saying happy but all I can say, I will pray for Pakistan. When I see people complaining and people in misery how can I say I am really happy. It just doesn't seem right. For me all I say is "ALLAH please make Pakistan a better place to live Ameen."

Here is a little humor for those who call names to Pakistan all year long and on 14 August say happy Independence Day.

"The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Originally posted by UZ:9699971
    I don't feel like saying happy but all I can say, I will pray for Pakistan. When I see people complaining and people in misery how can I say I am really happy. It just doesn't seem right. For me all I say is "ALLAH please make Pakistan a better place to live Ameen."

Here is a little humor for those who call names to Pakistan all year long and on 14 August say happy Independence Day.

UZ,
    When we say happy independence day, we are wishing happiness on each other, which had nothing to do with the how unhappy wet might be right now.

About the cartoon, the person is cursing the system of the country, but loving the land the she lives on.
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Re: Independence Day

wishing you a very sad independence day too UZ
      We are all in the same game, just different levels•
      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

do not think what the country can give you, think of what you can give to the country!

Happy Independence Day, my Pakistani friends.
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

After being to so many places, I can proudly say, I love my Country Most... Its just the government/system that I hate... but there has nothing to do with my Beautiful Country!!
          So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
          William Shakespeare

Comment

^ Right out of tithe great philosopher, Yogi Berra's playbook, your highness!
            Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MY PAKISTANI BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

kal muje bhi milenge free ke samose aur chai.

until college(2012) free food was my only motivation to attend the independence day celebrations, sad but true.
              We're nothing alike, me and the enemy. Yes, we both deal in death. But they sell theirs. I give it away.

Comment

Happy Independence day to all Pakistani friends here Hope you guys have an awesome day and wishing you all the best. There is so much beauty in Pakistan that you wish more people knew about it.

Comment

say Shukar Alhamdolilah

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
                  Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

Happy independence day to all Pakistanis.

Long live Pakistan and its people. May we all see the better days soon.

InshAllah everything will be fine one day.

Comment

Jashn-e-Azaadi mubarak.

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
                        UZ,
                        When we say happy independence day, we are wishing happiness on each other, which had nothing to do with the how unhappy wet might be right now.

About the cartoon, the person is cursing the system of the country, but loving the land the she lives on.
                        This.
                        Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                          do not think what the country can give you, think of what you can give to the country!

Happy Independence Day, my Pakistani friends.
                          happy independence day to you too bro

Comment

Working...
                          X