Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT SURE IF I FIT HERE

Hi Gupshup,

I'm neither Pakistani nor Muslim. I came to know about this community only a few hours ago while reading a post on M K Gandhi and his views on the cast system. I scrolled through various other threads and i found out some interesting discussions and really mature people I have had some pretty stupid misconceptions about Pakistan most of which were cleared gradually as I grew up. It might sound cliched(coming from an Indian) but i have had this childhood fantasy of making awesome Pakistani friends, talking to them, sharing each other's thoughts/beliefs about cultures, religion, societies etc and if possible even meeting them. It would be so great. I'm totally new to this forum and hence am unable connect to most of the things here. I just want to let you all know that I do not have an agenda and am here just to spend some quality time and also learn a thing or two. That's all folks, have an awesome night.
    We're nothing alike, me and the enemy. Yes, we both deal in death. But they sell theirs. I give it away.

NOT SURE IF I FIT HERE

:
    Enjoy Ur Stay
    Last edited by shonali; Aug 3, 2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

NOT SURE IF I FIT HERE

This forum is not restricted to just Pakistanis or just Muslims. You'll find there are Pakistanis here who are not Muslim, Muslims who are not Pakistani, and many others who are neither Pakistani nor Muslim..all are welcome and encouraged to participate!

Welcome to GS, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome friend.. Here have a samosa ...
        Its bigger on the inside!!

Comment

Re: NOT SURE IF I FIT HERE

aw...... welcome and enjoy the stay
          So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
          William Shakespeare

Comment

Welcome
            We stopped checking for Monsters under our beds..When we realised they are Inside Us!

Comment

shrimaan mahodai
              namskaar

shubh aagaman! aashaa kartaa huN k aapke yahaN bitaaye huye shaNR sukhmai, sukh-daayak evam laabh-kaarii hoNgaa.

aapkaa shubh-chintak evam manoranjak
              _______KKF
              Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
              16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I am an awesome Pakistani and a legal heir of Prince Nabu of Baluchistan who is my late uncle who left 10 million dollars in his account. If you can help me transfer that money out of Pakistan, I can be your friend.
                People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Welcome to GS!!!

Comment

What is your agenda?
                    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by khattichic View Post
                      This forum is not restricted to just Pakistanis or just Muslims. You'll find there are Pakistanis here who are not Muslim, Muslims who are not Pakistani, and many others who are neither Pakistani nor Muslim..all are welcome and encouraged to participate!

Welcome to GS, enjoy your stay!
                      wow! looks like another of my misconceptions got cleared up. after posting last night, i was really anxious and thought no one was really interested, so i went to bed, disappointed. but not now. All these comments have made my morning pleasant. Thank you Mr. Moderator, right now for me GS is like a present which i am in the process of opening, with all the excitement. I haven't figured out the delete button yet, could you help me out with that? i think i posted something twice last night and i don't know how but it was magically removed.
                      We're nothing alike, me and the enemy. Yes, we both deal in death. But they sell theirs. I give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
                        I am an awesome Pakistani and a legal heir of Prince Nabu of Baluchistan who is my late uncle who left 10 million dollars in his account. If you can help me transfer that money out of Pakistan, I can be your friend.
                        I have a very helpful nature when it comes to helping rich people but i guess you're not in luck right now because i currently have a lot of money in my account which was awarded to me by the USA, World Bank and the United Nations(proof - Lottery Scam Emails - Lottery SPAM fake HSBC award) . so much so that i have reached my maximum limit. I'm going to spend this money real fast and will contact you in a day or two. Hold on to you money till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                          shrimaan mahodai
                          namskaar

shubh aagaman! aashaa kartaa huN k aapke yahaN bitaaye huye shaNR sukhmai, sukh-daayak evam laabh-kaarii hoNgaa.

aapkaa shubh-chintak evam manoranjak
                          _______KKF
                          i got everything except shaNR.

Comment

Originally posted by STONECOLD View Post
                            Welcome friend.. Here have a samosa ...
                            samosas stuffed with horse meat?? i just love them.

Comment

Welcome chanduchamaar, it's lovely to have different people around the world interacting. Hopefully, we can learn alot from one another!

Comment

Working...
                              X