Homepages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepages

I was curious if any of you have homepages of your own?

I have verry important webpage for the Pakistan. Come see please. It is
    http://members.tripod.com/muqaddir_khan/main

Comment

I am curious too. Why do you need a home page and when do you need it? If I decide make my own, what should I do ?
      Can anybody guide me please ?

Comment

I have a webpage, I just put up, with some really nice pictures of Pakistan and Afghanistan, its:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/8860

I ripped off most of this site from other peoples, you may even recognize some of it (I'm such a theif I know). It takes a long time to load up the pictures, but I think its worth it. If you go there, sign my guestbook.

Pakistani boy:

You don't really need a webpage, buts its good to make one in my opinion, just to get some experience with the software. In the future you may be asked by an employer, and its good to have the experience. Its pretty simple to make, if you have a program like Microsoft FrontPage, its a piece of cake. You can get additional information from www.geocities.com (free advertisement for them).

Muqaddir:

Your page doesn't seem to work man. I got into your index though, which was kinda odd, I don't know how I managed that. I was thinking of hacking into your page and changing stuff, but I decided against that

Comment

Yea I gotz a web page...a personal one..nothin really hype....

http://www.geocities.com/paris/parc/6879/index.html

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Thanks Hinna, Nice page, I especially liked the UNO! We need more UNO's in the world

Comment

Thank you Achtung bhai for telling me about my webpage. If you go now you see everything right. Address is http://members.tripod.com/muqaddir_khan/

If you want I put link to your webpage in my link section.

Comment

Oh that would be really nice of you Muqaddir, I'd appreciate that.

Comment

Muqaddir, I just visited your website. I found it very interesting. Your assesment of Pakistan's problems and in particular your pointing out the often ignored ABCD dillemma is fascinating. I really enjoyed it.

Being an ABCD though, I have to wonder if it would be wise to put up a link to my web-site on your page, since after all, I am contributing to the demise of Pakistan.

Maybe I am taking it too seriously. At any rate, keep up the good work, its an excellent web-page. It made me laugh and cry at the same time

Comment

Well..I have a homepage but I can't reveal it here..but check out King Hussein's page.

Very nice.

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/

Comment

Thanks for sharing King Hussein's site, it is pretty cool actually.

Why don't you tell us about yours? Are you afraid that one of us will become obsessed with you?

Comment

Achtung bhai there is now link to your webpage on mine. You should make the banner for your webpage and send it to me so I can post on my webpage. Please also tell your frends about my webpage. I want all the Pakistani to see. If you would like to write the stori or help pakistan artical then email to me and I post that to.

Comment

Dear Muqqadir,

I don't think I know how to make a banner to be honest with you. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

With the work you are doing on "helping Pakistan", I don't know if I have anything I can contribute. I do have a number of papers I've written on Pakistan's development and history, but in terms of something that could actually be posted, I don't think I'd be much help. My papers are rather long and at times controversial.

I will be working on adding a section to my own homepage on my research interests (which is in the area of "helping Pakistan), when I complete that, I will be in touch with you. I can probably contribute something at that time.

Comment

"are you afraid that one of us will become obsessed with you"

Nothing like that. I just want control over the page. If I let it loose over 'Net I will lose that. I got issues man...any head Dr. out there??

Comment

Assalam Alaikum

I have a webpage pak.org/abu . I haven't updated in a while. I'm in the process of copying an excellent article on pakistan from paper to computer. Let me know what you think.

Assalam Alaikum

Comment

Working...
                              X