Closing of thread "Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Sick Punjabis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing of thread "Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Sick Punjabis"

May I ask why this thread was closed? In my opinion people should have been allowed to offer comments/replies on above topic, a lot of people might have contributed a good historical references. It seemed that some one took it personal and closed the thread without any justification.

FARID M

Farid thank you for your concern and YES you may ask.

Threads are not always closed because they are unsuitable as a topic but because they are more appropriate in a different forum. Honestly, time constraints made it difficult to write an explanation at that time. However, Nationalist did figure it out.

If you look in politics you will find it progressing there quite well and can respond as you wish.

Comment

I think the author has moved this post to politics section. I guess that is admin policy. There are people who get 'bored' with religious or political discussion. Let us live with it. Reply in politics section.

Comment

Dear Members....

The Admin group will no longer entertain long and drawn out debates on the closing of threads.

We thank you for your comments and suggestions.

Comment

Just show my understanding, I think to close the thread over here was appropriate because this was political topic. However, if later on if it turns into religious discussion then it should be moved there.

Comment

Working...
          X