I dont have a girl friend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have a girl friend!!

Dear Guys & Gals, I am nineteen and in the states but still I dont have a girlfriend. Please give me suggestions to find a girlfriend.

Dear Br. Beeloo Assalam-o-Alaicum
    It's good that you don't have one. It's not
    an islamic way to have a GF.

Comment

Salam Belloooooo,
      Yar yay bhi koyee baaatt hoooyeeee yar koyeee cousin koyeee class felloow yar koyee to larki dost hooo gi
      jhooot naa booolloooo

Comment

hi beellloooo

yaar...i doubt u don't have one...btw...at least, u must be havin gals as freinds....ya woh bhi nahi hai?.....btw....its not always good to have a gal friend..as long as its not a relationship, everything goes fine!!!no tension, no mishaps...but relaitionships sometimes spoil the already existing friendships, and may end up hurting u....so, stick to close friends if possible, or else take a ride once and u will come to know!!!!!!

let me know one u find one!! )

[This message has been edited by Umar Tanwir (edited January 14, 1999).]

Comment

so why do u want a girlfriend???????????

Comment

Salam
            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            >>>>>>>>> Whyyyyy<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;<

Comment

HI!
              i am MALIK i also want a girlfriend,plz help me.

------------------
              MALIK..

Comment

Why would you want a girlfriend anyways. All a girlfriend does is cost you time and money. Enjoy your freedom.

Comment

i agree with ya 100 % controversy and there is no controversy about it either .. all girl friends cost is time and money and they sure do tend to fly off when they desire ....SO DONT EVEN THINK OF GOING THERE >>>

------------------
                  *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

Comment

Hi Beeloo, if you get a hundred percent (well may be 60 percent) sure formula to get a girl friend, patent it immediately. You will get a lot of money that way and girls will run after you even without using the farmula.

Comment

p.g.
                      farmula.

Comment

Hey you,
                        if your muslim you shouldn't even be posting
                        stuff like that. Do the two words arranged marriage ring a bell.

Comment

Hey you,
                          if your muslim you shouldn't even be posting
                          stuff like that. Do the two words arranged marriage ring a bell.

Comment

billo
                            aap rehtay kahaan ho??? aghar kahain kareeb ho to meri gfs main se koi lay lo .. jab appni mil gay wapus kar dayna

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

hahahahahaha
                              good one azad .

well i do n't agree with some of you that gals cost money .as a mattar of fact they saves you the money . well time as far as time is concered none of us is making any nuclear bomb so what about time .

but i stongly recomend you to get one by yourself or lend it from AZAD .
                              but you will have to promise the prompt return
                              by the way AZAD how many varities have you got' got nay GORI for me i never had one only indians or turks

Comment

Working...
                              X