X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let it continue

Assalam O Alaikum

Sister Kashmiri girl

I had purposely posted this thread in general section because the people visiting here are much much more than on any other sections. And since this is such an important and serious issue, i think everyone of us should take part in this. And sister where is the tolerance we always talk about. If threads like "I don't have any girl friend" can continue to be exist please let this discussion also continue.

Please do allow us to discuss this issue in this forum, and Allah SWT will inshallah reward you for that.

I will wait for your permission.

Assalam O Alaikum

Since I got the last word in the thread that was closed, I think it would be fair to give Abdulla the opportunity to present his views (within this forum) on the issue.

Personally I don't think that I will be posting in any other forum. I kinda feel attached to this one

Comment

salams

By closing the thread I was not implying it had no pertinence or validity. It is an interesting topic and a very good discussion.

However, it is more appropriate for the other forum. If you’d like to continue please do so in religion section and invite anyone you please.

Comment

Assalam O Alaikum

Sister Kashmirigirl

I am very disappointed by your reply, i expected a positive answer. But anyways, Allah SWT is watching everything. I leave this matter to Allah SWT.

I am sorry that i have mentioned the name of Allah SWT three time in this post, i guess that is also prohibited in this section.

Assalam O Alaikum

Comment

Allah SWT, Allah SWT, Allah SWT, Allah SWT, Allah SWT, Allah SWT...

Comment

Dear Members,

Please do not make all issues religious ones.

This discussion forum, like all others, follows certain guidelines and all participants are expected to adhere to them.

Muzna

Comment

Working...
            X