Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it right to hurt someone else's feelings

Hi guys:
    I have been realizing that there are so many of us out there who think that this is their right to speak up there views no matter what and they are trying to push their ideas (right or wrong) on others. Some people go even farther and did not care that their ideas (false or true)about religion and nationality would hurt millions of people out there but these "NONSENSE" people think that they would write about religion or any thing come in their mind without realizing how many people are being hurt by there remarks. I would request you all, please before you put your nonsense discussion on the net specially about the religion and about the love ones in religion, think twice, if it is going to hurt any one then what type of personality you have?

------------------

Hello msaqibj,
    Good question, I must say! The people around are getting so rude and insensitive and I too wonder if they ever realize that they are actually hurting others form deep within. It is perhaps the best to ignore such people but everyone must understand that"Most often, people act according to their emotions rather than logic" So, be cosiderate and understanding and don't ever hurt anyone. Sensitive issues like religion should best be dealt in an open but tolerant atmosphere.Finally, BE HUMANE!
    Live and let live...

Comment

Have you considered those people, who actually GET OFFENDED.

Why cant they just realize that what ever the other person is saying. is not true and cant harm them in anyway?

If I call some innocent sweet person
      a STUPID MORON and a JACK***. Do you actually think he becomes one?

Its either fihgt or flight.

You wanna fight, then be ready to take the blows.

You want a flight, then might I suggest, you take a hike!

[Note: This message has been edited by kashmirigirl]

Comment

Its pretty easy to hurt someones sensitivities here and we should be careful, I agree. I haven't really had any problems myself here. But than again I haven't been here that long. Hopefully we can learn to respect one another and agree to disagree on certain issues

Comment

Everytime i invite anyone on guppshupp i always tell them to not take anything personal.

These are discussion. You agree with or disagree with the idea/concepts not the person.

Comment

The way we express our thoughts is a clear display of our intellect.

One who keeps sensitivities in mind will definitely go far.

Comment

HI guys:
              I think some of you did not understand my question.
              My question was "Is it right to hurt SOMEONE ELES'S feeling?"
              I never asked (as some of you answered) how a person should act if his/her feelings are being hurt by some one. Dealing with the situation was never meant to be the center of the discussion. I meant to ask the question to those who think they are champions of free speak and every one else who do not agree with their False/True ideas should be blamed for todays problems.
              My second thought in that question was that we should be very careful when we talk on the religious matters. Our disagreement with some of the religious actions/laws, because of our less knowledge or nerrow minds toward religion does not give us authority to start blaming religion or the people who were the pillars of religion like the fellows of Prophat(PBUH).
              I think I made my petition a little more clear this time.
              Thanks for your kind and clean comments

------------------

Comment

Working...
              X