Hello friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends!

Hello everyone! I was surfing through this site yesterday and I liked it so much that I am registered today! I am not a Pakistani or a Muslim but am curious to know about both...because of an unexpected meeting with a Pakistani boy who is now a 'close friend'. Continue with the good work!! Will be visiting again very soon...

[This message has been edited by Your friend (edited January 20, 1999).]

Welcome aboard (my) friend!!

wasup? see u around sometime.

Comment

Thanks DeSiMuNdA.
      It was good to see a reply to my message(even if there was just one!)Busy studying right now and can't make out a word from my today's lecture on Computer programming. So, am here to "get some fresh air"! What about you guys? Most of you seem to be students as well. Good Luck, everyone!

[This message has been edited by Your friend (edited January 20, 1999).]

Comment

Hello, YourFriend,

Its nice to see non-Pakistani's and non-Muslims take interest in our culture and society. I hope you gain from this post as much as we Pakistanis do.

I am a student as well, I think most of the people here are.
        Hope to hear from you again and often. Take care and good luck in the studies.

Comment

Hello Achtung,
          I just went through your profile only to realise that you are located in Canada. That's quite interesting! So, what are you studying? Enjoying your stay there? Right now, I am in Melbourne(Yes, the venue for this year's Australian Open) Thanks for getting in touch...
          Cheers!

Comment

Hi, and nice to meet you Your Friend. I haven't been here too long myself either, but if anything, i'm sure you'll find some of the threads interesting.

Well, i have to dash ... take care. See ya!

Comment

Hello Qaasim,
              Good to 'meet' you in cyberspace! I just discovered that you are in London. Must be quite cold out there. Like me, you are also a recent member of the forum(3 weekes 'older' than me!). Hope you are enjoying all the discussions. See you very soon, again. Take care and keep smiling

Comment

Hello friend: Welcome, and have a great time here. Well for me, I belong to a very Prestigious 30's something gang. Well Good luck to you. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

T.T.F.N

Comment

Hello Dilwale,
                  Aap dulhaniya kab le ja rahe hain?!
                  Thanks for posting your reply. Will 'see' you around. Take care.

Comment

Hello friend:

I guess you did not read my message in Meeting people about my dulhaniya. In short I am back in a single market Yikes!

T.T.F.N

Comment

Hello again YourFriend,

I am doing a graduate degree here in Toronto. And yes I am enjoying it here Actually I was born here in Canada, on the west coast, and spent my entire life there. I don't particularly like Toronto too much though (I miss the mountains). But its just one more year.

Comment

Hey Achtung,
                        Good to read your reply! Oh, so you love the mountains as well. Hope you complete the degree successfully and go back soon again.
                        BTW, if you are still on-line, what time is it in Toronto?! Here, it is 4:50 pm.
                        Friend, take care and have a great day!

Comment

Heyya,
                          I hope we're all looking bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.

Your friend

Umm ... just wondering, where did you learn to speak Urdu?
                          Yup, it certainly is cold back here, and the flu also seems to be inter-mingling quite freely. Anyhow, i hope things are looking a lot healthier on your neck of the woods. Catch you later mate. see ya!

[This message has been edited by Qaasim (edited January 22, 1999).]

Comment

Hello again my friend!

sorry for the late replt...busy with tests and stuff...i'm sure u know what i mean...

anywayz, i'm also a student (life sciences, 1st year)...in Canada as well...

it sure is chilly down here...should be nice down in australia...right??

talk to u soon

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                              It was good to see all the replies today.
                              Dear DeSiMuNdA(this isn't easy to type!!), hope you are doing well in your exams. It's getting pretty hectic at my end as well. And yes, it's quite pleasant here in Australia. However, in Melbourne one can experience all the four seasons in one day!! So one never knows...you may decide to go to the beach to beat the heat and get wet before you reach there(because of the rain!)
                              Hello Qaasim, I am learning Urdu from my Pakistani friend. I am still learning and there's a long way to go...Good question, though! Anyway, hope the London-flu doesn't catch you. Take care, friend.
                              See you guys soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X