How strongly you hate Indians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How strongly you hate Indians?

Rameez Raja (in the cricket weekly on www.pak.org) says that there are few things that keep Pakistan together as a nation. One is armed forces. Second is sports. Third is hatred for India (He blames it on govts.). Sports are not doing as well as they were ten years ago. There will be ups and downs in it. Armed forces are serving WAPDA. So the only hope of keeping Pakistan together is hatred for India. Do you think you hate India enough to keep Pak together?

I dont think so that hatred can keep anyone or anything together ... we are lost and missing alot here..... love is what keeps nation together .. and loving ourselves is most important ..... i don't hate india ... i dont hate anyone or anything ... atleast for me .... my roots are from india ... my grand father is burried there... my parents were born there ..... its almost impossible for me to hate india ..... i think its the hatred in our hearts that has brought us down to this point in life .....

------------------
    *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

Comment

To put it the other way, what the hell you think is keeping India together. If it was armed fores, they have not been able to crush dissidents in Kashmir valley after eight years while Pakistani forces gave such a kick on the butt fifteen years back that Jeeye Sindh is not coming out again and Pak would have certainly succeded in East Pakistan if not for Indian interference. Sports, Pakistan has done better. Since India is a big country and hs too many problems Pakistan is one of them, not the major one.

I think Indian Railways are responsible for the unity of India.

Comment

Down with the Hindians

Comment

How strongly do I despise them? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being INDIFFERENCE and 10 being PURE HATRED, I would say 7.5 or 8 (based on my outlook on what Indians represent, in view of what I know of them and have observed).

Comment

My sincerest apologies but what a ridiculous thread. There is absolutely no difference between someone hating all Indians, versus a nonMuslim stereotyping all Muslims as terrorists, fanatics and wife-beaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadia_H:
              My sincerest apologies but what a ridiculous thread. There is absolutely no difference between someone hating all Indians, versus a nonMuslim stereotyping all Muslims as terrorists, fanatics and wife-beaters.
              Indians come in all shapes, sizes and faiths. Some are nice, some are mean; some are clean, some are dirty ... same can be applied to any group of people around the world.
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

^ Precisely, Mehnaz.

i am truly baffled as to this 'we-must-hate-India-and-Indians' mentality. What on earth happened to Islam's stress upon everyone being equal except in piety ? i was never aware we were ordained to make up the rules as we go along.

Comment

^ Precisely, Mehnaz.

i am truly baffled as to this 'we-must-hate-India-and-Indians' mentality. What on earth happened to Islam's stress upon everyone being equal except in piety ? i was never aware we were ordained to make up the rules as we go along.
                  I don't know Nadia. I'm getting annoyed with the constant India bashing though cause, like you said in this thread or in the other thread I opened, how is this any different than non-Muslims stereotyping us?

Yes, the current situation of India has created a hell of a lot of tension between India and Pakistan. That does not give us the right to slam all Indians though. Quite frankly, I do not care if that is what Indians are doing to Pakistanis on their web-boards ... two wrongs do not make a right. Anyway, I highly doubt all Indians including Muslim Indians detest Pakistan as much as is claimed.
                  Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Mehanz, you need to spend some time around real Indians.. not the ones on message boards.. I recommend a weekend in Niagara Falls.. there are more Indians per square foot than India itself.
                    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

going back afew years when i was in 7th grade i asked my dad that why it was not possible for us to stay as one country, he asked if i have met any hindu in my life?i said no. then he replied; wait till u meet one, and u hear from him what he thinks of not U but your whole country and then u would understand why it was not possible for living them.

i completely agree that we dont hate them, we just love ourselves as pakistani's too much. and when we come across one who does not respect us for that, we can't control ourselves.

Comment

Pakistan Zaindabad

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Also, we tend to blame India for evertything we do wrong & say we hate them. How silly! Don't we have brains?

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                            Anyway, I highly doubt all Indians including Muslim Indians detest Pakistan as much as is claimed.
                            You'd be surprised Mehnaz.
                            'Music is a moral law. It gives wings to the mind, a soul to the universe, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, a life to everything.' -- Plato

Comment

Hatred is in the eyes of beholder.

Comment

Working...
                              X