Matter of our survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matter of our survival

I am very appalled to see the different discussions and debates going on this page on different issues like Shia , Sunni. And Arabs non Arabs. I think we are just wasting our precious time and energy in these kinds of discussions and debates, which are going to be fruitless. We will never be able to convince each other. It will just increase the hatred and hegemony among Muslims
    In this world, where as Muslim, we are already facing lots of challenges and crisis at present time. Every where you will find something is happening with the Muslims as a religious group. Bosnia, Cossovo, Kashmir, Iraq, Philistine, Algeria and every where our enemies are trying to crush us, most of the time cowardly and some time openly. Why dont you realize that when they want to kill us they do not differentiate between Shia and Sunni, Wahabi and sulfi, Dubandi and Brelvi. Why donít we realize that they are as against of Muslims of Iran and Iraq as Libya and Sudan and other countries? They consider us one nation.
    And yes indeed, we are one nation. We all believe in one God, one Rasool and one Kitab. Then what all this fuss about? May be some of you think that you are the best Muslims and others are not. But thats it. May some Shia think that Sunnis are worst Muslim. May some Sunni thinks that Shias are worst Muslim. But Still they are all MUSLIMS.So all debates and discussions are about being worst and the best. May be some our Muslim brothers think that this discussion is important. But just think about it in your heart and ask to your self. Is this really the time of such things?. At present, our Muslim Umma is facing a lot of challenges from our enemies. But we are already divided into several different sectors. Our enemies wants us to be remain like that so that they can destroy us easily.
    We need to understand their policies and should play in their hands. Before opening the discussion that one should pray salat with open hand or closed hand , why do we forget that our beautiful land Philistine and religious places and mosques like Al-Aqsa have been occupied by our worst enemies. But we think oh they are Arabs fighting for their own land. Canít we see that every now and then Israeli come and bomb us on Lebanon and kill our people without any reasons and we say ( under the influence of western media ) oh they are Iranian backed Shia who are being killed. Our miilions of children are dying in Iraq due to starvation and lack of medicine. We are quiet because we think that Iraq is our real enemy, not the USA or the Western countries who put the worst embargo of the history of united nations on Iraqi people. and even after nine years of intense monitoring and humiliating inspection, still claims that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Our Arab countries are playing like puppet in their hand because of this propaganda. None of our leaders has dare to asked them why donít you put the same sanction and embargo against Israel who also has these weapons and who has been violating UN resolution since 1948. Our thousands of brothers are being killed , our mothers and sisters are being raped every day in Kashmir , Bosnia and. most recently in Kossovo. But we are totally indifferent to all these issues. Instead, here we are, talking about small things and fighting and killing each others on small issues. The poet of the East, Allama Iqbal had asked us one time
    Kiya Zamane main panapne ki yehi baatein hein

Are we ready to answere him? What has happened to us? Our dear prophet (SAW) said that all Muslims are like parts of a body, then why can't we feel pain and sufferings of our brothers and sisters?.

Do not forget to take lessons from the history, not others but from our own history. When Hallakoo Khan invaded Baghdad and started killing thousands of our children, brothers and sisters He did not ask who is Shia and who is Sunni.Our libraries and mosques (irrespective of their fiqah and groups ) were being burnt. Our streets were filled with blood of both Shia ansd Sunni Muslims. At that time we, the Muslim, instead of being united and resisting and fighting against him, we were fighting with each others in the sreets of Baghdad. And do you know at that crucial time why these Muslims were killing each others ? what they were fighting for ? They were debating whether Quran is Khulq or Kitab. And other irrelevant issues.
    Are we not repeating the same story here ?
    Dear brothers and sisters, Plaese, please do not waste your knowledege, your time, your energy over fighting with Muslims and their differences. If you have time, if you have knowledge, write against the obvious atrocities being done to the Muslims of all over the world. Not only the Muslims but all the suppressed nations deserve our attentions. Write e-mail, write articles to different international and national News Papers and web sites and let the world know the true feeling of Muslims over different issues. Let the non Muslim world and more importantly the kings, leaders, Molvi and Mulla (who are exploiting us) of our respective countries that although you are trying to divide us and trying to exploit us against each others but we are united and we will be united, Insha Allah.
    Donít we all some time feel that Allah is very unhappy with us because of our deeds. But I believe and I am sure all of you will with me in this belief, that we still have time to please Allah. HE will definitely forgive us if we apologize to HIM with our heart and sincerity. HE will bless us the same glory and dignity which we had in the past.(Insha Allah). And He will help us in our struggle for survival. But do we really want to survive.?

When I read messages like these I know that there is hope. When People Like Paki Boy speak, I Know that we will overcome. That we are not done yet.

Minhaj

Comment

I am quite agree with the views of the author. But the question is who will bell the cat? Can't our leaders realize that anti muslim forces are getting together and we people are playing oys in their hands. We should realize how cleverly these forces looted muslim countries and ripped them off of their hard earned money. (Iraq War).

Comment

WHY DONT YOU QUIT YOUR WHINING AND NUKE ISRAEL??

Comment

Working...
        X