Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vote rasool-Allah for person of the century!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote rasool-Allah for person of the century!!

ppl get here and vote now.

http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/time100/poc/century.html

Salam People,
    Well sorry munza but i have to say this shut up . Nobody here can vote about a person who is already theeee world's sacred person. and how do you think youy can vote for that person mr. well any ways this is the knowledge od islamm. really shame on you. you cant even think on voting for Huzooor PBUH. well nothin is left to say
    Byeee (i am in very bad mood after seeing this) http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

[Note: This message has been edited by Muzna]

Comment

welllll just remove this topiccc munzaaa

Comment

I agree with Umar 100%. We can not compare the personality of Prophet (SAW)with all other people of this world.

Comment

I'm sorry Umar. . I see no reason to remove this thread.

There are numerous topics of discussion taking place here with which I do not agree... that does not mean that we go ahead and close them.

If you don't see eye to eye with the message being conveyed then you are welcome to ignore this thread and read others that are nearer and dearer to you.

Comment

I doubt if the vote will be valid since he was not born in this century. Maybe the most important Muslim of this century who made history in some way was Khomeini or Kemal Pasha.

Comment

I have been told on countless occasions to vote for our dear Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It makes me wonder why we feel it necessary to have a American magazine (or any magazine for that matter) tell us who is the *most* influential man of the century. Don't we already know this - or do we really require Mr. Turner's Time Magazine to tell us. Also, like another poster mentioned, the Prophet was not alive in this century, so how valid is this *contest*.

Comment

rasool pbuh needs no vote or ballot nor anypoll to prove anything . aap are the epic of humanity,not because we love you but because god made you the messanger.rasool mohammad pbuh 's fateh mecca is the only holy war in which not a single drop of blood was spent,and was won with the biggest pardon of the world.god made you the best person of this universe,and he loves u

Comment

hi ppl,

i dont have much time to come on internet so have come on after long time. let me explain why i voted and why i think it could be beneficial.

undoubtedly rasool- Allah(pbuh) was the greatest personality that ever existed and that is the belief of every muslim and yes i agree we do not need a poll to tell us that.

However my thinking is that if one sees this poll and sees the number of votes for the rasool(pbuh) and based on this their curiousity is aroused and they then investigate the life and actions of our prophet it can only be benficial.

I am sorry it appears to have offended many of you.

Comment

Working...
                  X